Fushio Onsen, Ikeda City
Tel: (072) 751-3540 >> Online Inquiry
Fushio-kaku is a luxurious Japanese-style resort hotel with private onsen baths in Ikeda, very close to downtown Osaka. Twenty guest rooms have different private onsen baths where you can relax and enjoy the view of the great nature of Fushio Onsen in Ikeda city. Fushio Onsen ("onsen" means hot springs in Japanese) is located about 25min away from Osaka City. It is surrounded by nature such as mountains and a river. There are 67 rooms (20 rooms with Japanese-style bath), a hot spring with a beautiful garden, a sauna, and banquet rooms. 40 min to Universal Studios Japan by car. Approx 25min to Osaka city central, 60 min to Kyoto by car.
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationThere are 67 Japanese-style rooms. Twenty rooms of which are with Japanese natural bath.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes,We can speak a little English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Service Charge and Sales tax is Included in above rates. Hot Spring Tax (150 yen per person) is not included. This tax is required for properties with natural hot spring baths in Japan. We make last check-in 11PM and public baths available from 6AM to midnight.
- City / AreaFushio Onsen, Ikeda City
- Nearest Train StationIkeda Station, Hankyu Takarazuka Line
- Minutes from StationSee the pick-up service section
- Pick up service available? Yes, Available from Hankyu Ikeda Station is available. (10:30 / 11:30 / 14:30 / 15:30) Please make sure to call us in advance. Get off at Ikeda Station, Hankyu Takarazuka Line.(from Umeda Station, it is about 25min to Ikeda Station) Take a bus #26 or #134, 135, 136 from there. Get off at Fushio Bus Stop. We are located right near the bus stop.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Toyonaka IC on Chugoku Exp.way or Ikeda IC on Hanshin Exp.way / Toyonaka IC on Chugoku Exp.way or Ikeda IC on Hanshin Exp.way
- Nearest National RouteRoute 423. We are approx. 15min from Toyonaka IC.
- Getting ThereWe offer a pick-up service from Hankyu Ikeda Station. 25min to downtown Osaka and 40min to Universal Studios Japan. Easy access to Osaka's shopping areas and tourist attractions. Kyoto City is only one hour away by car. Chugoku Expressway: Toyonaka/Ikeda IC, Route 176, Route 173 and Route 423. We are approx. 20min from Ikeda IC. Hanshin Expressway: Ikeda Route Kibe Exit #1 (to Kameoka) and Route 423. We are approx. 2min from Kibe Exit #1. Meishin Expressway: Toyonaka IC, Hanshin Expressway Ikeda Route Kibe Exit #1 (to Kameoka) and Route 423. We are approx. 15min from Toyonaka IC.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsKyuan-ji Temple In the year 725 a Buddhist monk named Gyoki was directed by Emperor Seimu to open Kyuan-ji Temple. The temple and its two-storied gate has become an important cultural asset, located only a 2 min. stroll from Fushioukaku. It is a very prosperous site during the blossoming of the rich green foliage in the springtime and the color turning of the leaves in autumn. Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum Nisshin Foods Museum. See the exhibition of the shack where instant ramen originated and experience (reservations are required) what its like to make hand made ramen. Ikeda Castle Remains Park The remains of Ikeda Castle, which was destroyed by Oda Nobunaga, has been developed into a park where visitors can enjoy a Japanese style garden and look out over the area using the observation deck. Satsukiyama Park Satsukiyama Park is very popular spot, well known for blooming azaleas in the spring and the leave color changing in autumn. There are also hiking courses, Australian animals such as wombats and wallabies in the zoo and city forestation and botanical gardens.
- ActivitiesEnjoy a soothing soak in the warm water of Fushio Onsen. There are a few trails in our herb garden just outside Fushiokaku.
- Seasonal HighlightsThere are some seasonal festivals in the Fushio Onsen and Ikeda area. Kyuan-ji Temple is famous for its blossoming of the rich green foliage in the springtime and the color turning of the leaves in autumn.
- OnsenWe have many onsen baths - for both private use and public. 20 guest rooms have different private onsen baths where you can relax and enjoy the view of the great nature of Fushio Onsen, Ikeda. Fushio Onsen area is surrounded by nature such as mountains and a river.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes
- Onsen Yes
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Convention rooms, Japanese restaurant, tea place, arcade games, Karaoke box, free parking space (300 cars), herb garden, and swimming pool (50meters / only in summer).
- AddressFushio Cho 128-1, Ikeda City, Osaka Prefecture
- Telephone(072) 751-3540
- Fax(072) 751-0420
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://fushioukaku.co.jp/english/
- Contact NameMr.Tanisaki and Mr.Okamoto