Kinoe Ryokan is a Japanese-style inn located in the Gion District, famous for Geisha and Maiko. Gion is the best place to feel the traditional taste of Kyoto. It is easy to access many major tourist attractions such as temples (Kiyomizu Temple etc.), shrines (Yasaka Shrine etc.) and shop streets within walking distance. Close to many stations and bus stops, it is an ideal location for visitors to Kyoto. All guest rooms are Japanese-style. We offer Kyoto-style Kaiseki course for dinner upon request.
- NameKinoe Ryokan
- Location Kyoto
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationAll guest rooms are Japanese-style. Rooms are all air-conditioned and equipped with a TV and a fridge. Room amenities include a Tooth brush and tooth paste, towel and light cotton kimono. Each room has its own bathroom.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes,The staff can speak a bit of English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- Prefecture Kyoto
- City / AreaKyoto
- Nearest Train StationShijo Station on Keihan Line
- Minutes from StationIt is also about 10 minutes by taxi from JR Kyoto Station.
- Pick up service available? .
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Meishin Expressway / Kyoto Higashi
- Nearest National RouteRoute 1
- Getting ThereFrom Tokyo: About 2.5 hours by Shinkansen.It is about 15 minutes by taxi from Kyoto Station, Hachijyo-guchi Exit. By bus, take the bus (No.206) from "D"-bus-stop in front of the Kyoto Station and get off at "Higashiyama-Yasui". It takes about 20 minutes.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressHigashioji-yasuikado Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, 605-0812
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.kinoe.co.jp/
- Contact NameMs. Chizuyo Miyata (the Land Lady)