Ise, Mie Prefecture
Oishiya is a modern ryokan (traditional hotel) located in Futaminoura, a small beachside town within Ise Shima National Park. The famous Meoto-iwa, or the "Wedded Rocks," are right in front of the hotel. People have enjoyed watching the sunrise over these rocks since old times. Other nearby attractions include Ise Jingu (a grand Shinto shrine complex), Okage Yokocho (Edo-period townscape), Ise Azuchi Momoyama Bunkamura (Sengoku-period theme park) and Mikimoto Pearl Island (the home of Mikimoto pearls). The inside of the hotel including the halls is covered with tatami mats so that guests can walk around with bare feet like a real Japanese home.
- NameRyokan Oishiya
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationSome guest rooms are without bath or toilet. In-room safes are available. Please ask for details. Linen included.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes,We speak a little English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaIse, Mie Prefecture
- Nearest Train StationJR Futaminoura Station and the Futaminoura Omotesando bus stop (Mie Kotsu Bus).
- Minutes from StationIt takes 3 minutes to the hotel by car and 15 minutes on foot.
- Pick up service available? Yes.Free shuttle service is available from both stops. Call us when you arrive at the station.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Take Ise Expressway to Ise Exit. Then take Ise Futami Toba Line to Futami JCT and continue on Route 42. Oishiya is 3 minutes away. / Futami I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 42
- Getting ThereNot Applicable
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.oishiya.co.jp/english
- Contact NamePresident Mr. Masuda (増田社長)