Nanadaru Onsen, Kawazu
Tel: (0558) 35-7511
Welcome to Tsuribashi-so, a Japanese-style hot spring inn on the Izu Peninsula. Being one of the most popular Japanese resorts, Izu is famous for its green tea and onsen (natural hot springs). Come enjoy our home-grown "macha" (green tea) and 11 kinds of onsen baths. Tsuribashi-so is truly the place to experience Japanese culture. Special features at Tsuribashi-so include our popular private Green Tea Bath (macha bath / charges apply) and 10 other kinds of natural baths, all from deep underground natural reserves. To sit in a bath of Green Tea by a rushing mountain stream while drinking cold green tea is a great experience for everyone. While you are in the outdoor bath on the roof of the building you can hear the sound of the mountain stream or watch the sunrise over the mountains, which is also breathtaking.
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationWe have 15 (J)-style room: (for 2, 3, 4 persons) and all rooms are en-suite. large public bath, banquet hall, shop, vending machine, karaoke, video game room, air-conditioning, TV, safe and telephone. We also provide bath towel, hand towel, toothbrush, yukata (light Japanese robe), as well as tea and snacks.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Okami (The manager's wife) is able to speak English. Please ask her any questions while your stay at Tsuribashi-so.
- Other Languages SpokenNone
- City / AreaNanadaru Onsen, Kawazu
- Nearest Train StationKawazu Station, Izu Kyuko Line
- Minutes from Station10min by car from Kawazu Station
- Pick up service available? Yes.Free shuttle service from Kawazu Station available between 3-5PM. To order it, please call the hotel directly on the date of your check-in. Please allow 15min to come to pick you up at the station.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Kosoku Expressway - Odawara Atsugi Road / Odawara Interchange (off the Odawara Atsugi Road)
- Nearest National RouteRoute 135
- Getting There(By Train) From Tokyo: Take Express Train Odoriko-go. 2 hrs and 20 min. to Kawazu Station on Izu-kyuko Line. 15 min. taxi ride from the station. From Nagoya: Take JR Tokaido Shinkansen (Bullet Train) to Atami Station. Take Izu-kyuko Line to Kawazu Station. 15 min. taxi ride from the station. (By Car) From Tokyo: Take Tome Expressway (West) to Atsugi via Odawara-Atsugi Road. From Odawara, go south on Route135 for Shimoda bound. Take right at Kawazu. It is about 10min from the intersection. Or, Take Tomei Expressway (West) to Numazu Exit. Drive on Routes 135 and then on 414, via Shuzenji and Amagi-toge. About 70 min. from the exit. From Nagoya: Take Tomei Kosoku Expressway (East) to Numazu Exit. Drive on Routes 135 and then on 414, via Shuzenji and Amagi-toge. About 70 min. from the exit.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address433-2 Nashimoto, Kawazu-cho, Kamo-gun, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Telephone(0558) 35-7511
- Fax(0558) 35-7686
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.tsuribashiso.com/english/index.html
- Contact NameMs. Ohshio (Okami: the manager)