Tel: 03-3666-0068 >> Online Inquiry
Shuzenji Forest cottages with private outdoor bath is an optimal place to stay for several families or a groups to share while visiting Izu. Each cottage has been carefully decorated by the owner, so you can enjoy a resort away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The cottages offer a mix of traditional Japanese accommodation styling with Western style comforts.
- NameShuzenji Forest
- Type of AccommodationIndividual Cottage / House
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationTerrace house, detached house and deluxe lodge are available. The capacity is from 2 - 20. Pefect for couples, small or large groups.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.we can speak English a little.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese/Russian
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Rates vary depending on season and room type. Please check our website for details. Regarding season; A:Off-peak season B: Aug. 1-Aug.7 , Dec. 30 - Jan. 2,Saturday , the day before a public holiday C: Jul. 18- Jul. 19, Sept. 19- Sept. 22, Oct. 10- Oct. 11, Nov. 21- Nov. 22, Mar.20- Mar. 21 D: Ma. 2- Ma.5, Aug. 8- Aug. 15, Dec.31- Jan. 1
- City / AreaIzu-shi
- Nearest Train StationShuzenji st.
- Minutes from Station15mins by car
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei expressway / Numazu interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 12
- Getting ThereFrom Tokyo From Tokyo to Mishima by Tokaido Shinkansen (about 55min) and transfer the Izu Hakone railway to Shuzenji Station(about 30min ,500yen) , from the station to our cottage 15minites by car.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel Highlights "The Dancer of Izu" by Yasunari Kawabata Joren Waterfall Shuzenji Temple Tokko-no-yu; Niji-no-sato view of Mount Fuji Lovers Point in Toi; The majestic mountains of Amagi; Hatchou Lake in the ridge of the mountains;
- ActivitiesHiking Mt.Amgi Strawberry picking(Dec.- May), Izu Winery Chateau Fishing Trekking Wasabi (Horseradish)picking, Zazen(Zen meditation) at Shuzenji Temple Cycling
- Seasonal HighlightsJan. Strawberry picking(Dec.-May.), Feb. Plum tree festival, Mar. Plum tree festival, Apr. Rhododendron flower festival, Sakura(Cherry blossom) watching, Strawberry picking, May. Rhododendron flower festival,Strawberry picking, Jun. Strawberry picking, Firefly watching, Jul. fireworks festival, Aug. fireworks festival, Japanese traditional MATSURI Sep. every 21th day Shuzenji Temple KOBO-ichi (flea market), Oct. vegetable picking near the Forest Nov. vegetable picking near the Forest Dec. Strawberry picking,
- OnsenThere are many Onsen facilities around our cottages by car. Shuzenji onsen, Dokko-no-yu
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided No. No. Rooms come with kitchen net, general utensils and appliances
- Onsen Yes
- Internet Yes
- Laundry Facilities Yes.coin operated
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Barbecue facilities.
- AddressShizuoka-ken Izu-shi Shimo-shiraiwa 1451-9 New life village
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.izu-beach.com/forest-e.htm
- Contact NameNahoko Nakazawa