Tel: (0557) 32-0300 (Inter... >> Online Inquiry
This ryokan offers the modern essence of Japan blended with nature. Enjoy the beautiful green bamboo garden and the hilltop view overlooking Ito City and the surrounding sea. Relax in our 100% natural hot spring and enjoy our exquisite cuisine. It is known to be a sister ryokan of Ito Yamatokan and Shimoda Yamatokan. Seizan Yamato is found on Izu Peninsula in Shizuoka Prefecture where you find fine weather, beautiful beaches and many fishing ports.
- NameSeizan Yamato
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationAll rooms are accommodated with a porch, bath and toilet, each with a spectacular view of Ito City. Some rooms also have rotenburo (outdoor baths). A tea-ceremony room and a small cypress bath for family use are also available through bookings. A Western-style barrier-free room with an outdoor bath is also available. Rooms are fully equipped with a safe, yukata (Japanese light robe), jimbaori (outer vest), setta (slippers), tabi (socks), wash towel, bath towel, hair dryer, brush, comb, soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, razor, toothbrush set and other toiletries.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.We speak a bit of English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaIto, Izu
- Nearest Train StationJR Ito Station.
- Minutes from StationIt takes about 10 minutes by car.
- Pick up service available? Yes.Free shuttle service is available. It waits at the station for train arrivals between 1:30PM and 5PM.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei or Shonan / From Tokyo/Yokohama: Odawara Exit / From Nagoya: Shuzenji Exit
- Nearest National RouteRoute 135
- Getting ThereFrom Tokyo: Take Kodama bullet train to Atami for 55 minutes, and then change over to JR Ito-sen Line to Ito for 30 minutes. OR Take the through train "Odoriko" to Ito for 2.5 hours. From Kansai area: From Nagoya, take Kodama bullet train to Atami for 1 hour 50 minutes. Then change over to JR Ito-sen Line to Ito for 30 minutes. From Tokyo: Take Tomei Expressway to Atsugi IC for 25 minutes. Then take Odawara Atsugi Expressway to Odawara for 35 minutes and continue on Route 135 to Ito for 60 minutes. OR From Yokohama: Take Shonan Expressway to Odawara for 50 minutes and continue on Route 135 to Ito for 60 minutes. From Nagoya: Take Tomei Expressway to Numazu IC for 2 hours, then to Shuzenji for 40 minutes. Finally, continue further to Ito for 45 minutes.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone(0557) 32-0300 (International +81-557-32-0300)
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.seizanyamato.jp
- Contact NameMr.Tatsubayashi 達林