Tel: (0557) 32-0300 (Inter... >> Online Inquiry
This ryokan offers the modern essence of Japan blended with nature. Enjoy the beautiful green bamboo garden and the hilltop view overlooking Ito City and the surrounding sea. Relax in our 100% natural hot spring and enjoy our exquisite cuisine. It is known to be a sister ryokan of Ito Yamatokan and Shimoda Yamatokan. Seizan Yamato is found on Izu Peninsula in Shizuoka Prefecture where you find fine weather, beautiful beaches and many fishing ports.
- NameSeizan Yamato
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationAll rooms are accommodated with a porch, bath and toilet, each with a spectacular view of Ito City. Some rooms also have rotenburo (outdoor baths). A tea-ceremony room and a small cypress bath for family use are also available through bookings. A Western-style barrier-free room with an outdoor bath is also available. Rooms are fully equipped with a safe, yukata (Japanese light robe), jimbaori (outer vest), setta (slippers), tabi (socks), wash towel, bath towel, hair dryer, brush, comb, soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, razor, toothbrush set and other toiletries.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.We speak a bit of English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates *Service charge and sales tax are included in the rates. *Room rate includes bathing tax. *Check in time 2PM *Check out time 11AM
- City / AreaIto, Izu
- Nearest Train StationJR Ito Station.
- Minutes from StationIt takes about 10 minutes by car.
- Pick up service available? Yes.Free shuttle service is available. It waits at the station for train arrivals between 1:30PM and 5PM.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei or Shonan / From Tokyo/Yokohama: Odawara Exit / From Nagoya: Shuzenji Exit
- Nearest National RouteRoute 135
- Getting ThereFrom Tokyo: Take Kodama bullet train to Atami for 55 minutes, and then change over to JR Ito-sen Line to Ito for 30 minutes. OR Take the through train "Odoriko" to Ito for 2.5 hours. From Kansai area: From Nagoya, take Kodama bullet train to Atami for 1 hour 50 minutes. Then change over to JR Ito-sen Line to Ito for 30 minutes. From Tokyo: Take Tomei Expressway to Atsugi IC for 25 minutes. Then take Odawara Atsugi Expressway to Odawara for 35 minutes and continue on Route 135 to Ito for 60 minutes. OR From Yokohama: Take Shonan Expressway to Odawara for 50 minutes and continue on Route 135 to Ito for 60 minutes. From Nagoya: Take Tomei Expressway to Numazu IC for 2 hours, then to Shuzenji for 40 minutes. Finally, continue further to Ito for 45 minutes.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsDiving House “Marine Road” Located in Ito city, Diving House “Marine Road” is the “expert on water activities” including diving, sea walking, snorkeling, sea kayaking, swimming with dolphins, and exploring the seashores. Experiencing Nature Along the Jogasaki Shores Jogasaki Shores, which is marked by its thrilling suspension bridge, is a rias shoreline along a series of rock faces. You may explore the area by foot, or you may choose to head out to the vast sea to view the magnificent scenery of Ito nature aboard the “Kokaimaru” vessel which leaves from Futoko Port. The vessel will guide you to areas where dolphins and whales play in the waters, or you may wish to enjoy a romantic night cruise that will take you under the stars of Ito. Suspension Bridge at Jogasaki Explore Jogasaki Shores through a 1.5 hour hiking course called the “Jogasaki Picnic Course”. The highlight of your trek is the breathtaking suspension bridge of 48m long at a height of 23 m. At the half way point of the course, you will come across the Kadowakisaki Lighthouse.
- ActivitiesNot Applicable
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Both breakfast and dinner are served in your room. Savor the seasonal local delicacies including fresh seafood from the Ito waters. Selected ingredients will be carefully prepared into a traditional Japanese-style course called “Kaiseki” which includes about 10 fixed dishes. Choose your course upon arrival. The “Healthy Kaiseki” is especially popular, highlighted by Ise-ebi (Japanese lobster) sashimi (raw fish), abalone cooked over fire and shark fin boiled in thick soy with sugar. We have Western breakfast as well. Our staff will ask you for your preference the day before breakfast is served.
- Onsen Yes.We have four different public hot baths available: two indoor baths and two outdoor baths. All our baths are 100% natural hot spring, blended from hot spring water coming from 2 sources. A sauna is available in each section. A private cypress bath for family use is also available upon booking. ・ Hoshi and Tsuki – Hours: For Men 2PM-3AM/For Women 3AM-10AM ・ Kaze and Hana – Hours: For Men 3AM-10AM/For Women 2PM-3AM ・ Sauna – Hours: 2-7PM/6-10AM
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Grand party room, Convention hall, Karaoke party room, Private party rooms, Bar, Night club, Coffee lounge, Noodle Restaurant, body/facial treatment and aromatherapy room, Wheelchair friendly, Children friendly, Elevators
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone(0557) 32-0300 (International +81-557-32-0300)
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.seizanyamato.jp
- Contact NameMr.Tatsubayashi 達林