Jogasaki, Ito, Izu
Tel: 0557-54-1550 (Interna... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Japanese Inn HANAFUBUKI
Japanese Inn HANAFUBUKI Hotel is located in the forest on the Jogasaki Coast in Izu near Ito. HANAFUBUKI's theme of accommodating visitors is to introduce “the essence of traditional Japan in the modern world." There are also plenty of outdoor attractions available within walking distance or a short car, bus or train ride away. We are sure that our guests can definitely feel the spiritual traditions of Japan because of our service, atmosphere, food, hot springs and natural environment.
- NameJapanese Inn HANAFUBUKI
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room Information2 twin bed rooms, 15 Japanese rooms (include 3 family rooms). 1 to 7 guests can stay in one room with or without meals.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenLittle bit of Spanish language
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥20,000 - ￥30,000
Regular rooms: ¥10,500 ~ ¥17,850 Family rooms: ¥10,500 ~ ¥26,250 (meals excluded) Membership price is available. With 4000 yen membership fee, 2000 yen per person per night is discounted. When one person of your party has a membership, everybody’s price will be discounted. Also, you can use our rental car for 2500 yen per day + gasoline fee. Please ask for more details by online booking request.
- City / AreaJogasaki, Ito, Izu
- Nearest Train StationIzukogen Station
- Minutes from Station10-15 minutes on foot; 3 minutes by taxi
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Expressway / Atsugi I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 135
- Getting There2 hours by Ogoriko Express Train from Tokyo 2 hours from Atsugi I.C. by car
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel Highlights15 minutes to Hashidate suspension bridge, 20 minutes to Cherry Blossom Street and 10 minutes to grocery stores on foot.
- ActivitiesJogasaki Coast: Nearby (rock-climbing, hiking) Futo: 15 minutes by car (scuba diving) Kawana: 10 minutes by car (golf) Mt. Omuro: 20 minutes by car (hiking, archery, paragliding) Atagawa: 30 minutes by car (surfing, body boarding) Would you like to play golf at a world famous golf resort? Kawana Golf Resort is offering a special price for HANAFUBUKI`s guests only. Your stay at Hanafubuki is discounted by ¥4,200 from regular price with ¥20,000 play fee (¥27,400 on weekends), which includes one round at Oshima Course, cart fee, a course sandwich, a soft drink, and miscellaneous fees. To find out more about Kawana Golf Resort, see the web site at http://www.princehotels.co.jp/kawana-e/oshima.html
- Seasonal Highlights+Cherry blossoms March 15 to April 10. +Japanese music outdoor concert at HANAFUBUKI on November 3rd (held in-door if it rains) +Aki Fukakusa guiter concert at HANAFUBUKI on Ocean day in July.
- OnsenWe are the Onsen!!!!
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Breakfast ¥2,100, Lunch from ¥2,100, Dinner from ¥3,675
- Onsen Yes.All 7 Hot Springs are for private use only for 24hrs.
- Internet none
- Laundry Facilities Yes.Please give us your requests in advance.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Bar is open from 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm Meditation room Ask anything you can think of. We will do our best to fulfill your requests.
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone0557-54-1550 (International +81-557-54-1550)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hanafubuki.co.jp
- Contact NameTaiyo Mukaidani