Tel: 03-3666-0068 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Izu Beach Club
IZU Beach Club is a 5 minute walk from IRITA-HAMA beach, which is known for its white sand and clear waters.There area many beaches in the area to enjoy.IZU Beach club is a condominium style accommodation with 2 Panorama view outdoor baths. IZU Beach Club offers and comfortable and affordable place to stay in Izu.
- NameIzu Beach Club
- Type of AccommodationApartments
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationWe have Double and Twin room. Double rooms are reasonable and all twin rooms are corner room. They are spacious with wonderful outside view.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Please contact main office for assistance
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese/Russian
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Per room and night. *notice; NOT per PERSON Season; A; Off-peak season B; 7/21-7/25,8/24-8/31,The day before public holiday C;7/19-7/20,7/26-7/31,8/17-8/23,1/2-1/3 D;8/1-8/8,12/31-1/1 E;5/3-5/5,8/9-8/16
- City / AreaShimoda
- Nearest Train StationIzukyu Shimoda
- Minutes from Station7 minites by car
- Pick up service available? None
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei expressway / Numazu or Arsugi interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 135
- Getting Thereby car, Tokyo- 東名高速道路（Tomei expressway） - take to Atsugi interchange or Numazu inter change - route 136 - route 414- (100minutes) - Shimoda station - route 136 direction for IROZAKI - 15minutes - IZU Beach Club by train, Tokyo - Izuno ODORIKO line - 3hours - Izukyu shimoda station - taxi or bus 15mins(get off "Irita" bus stop and more 3mins on foot.) - Izu beach club
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsIrita Beach Sea-side Promenade Monument to Captin Perry Onsen in Kawazu Severn Falls Seafood Restaurants
- ActivitiesSea bathing, Surfing Trekking Cycling Ceramic art Horse Back Riding Sea Kayaking Sand Surfing
- Seasonal HighlightsWinter Aloe festival, Suisen festival, flower festivals Cherry blossom festival at Kawazu/Minami Izu Camellia at Shimoda park Spring Flower of wind festa Okichi-festival Cherry blossom ar Shimoda park Azaela Jassamine festival at Ryosenji Kurofune festival Summer Hydranges festa at Shimoda park Fire works festival at Shirahama Taiko festival Fall Fresh Lobster Season "Big shower" festival at Kisami-Ohama Orange pickking
- OnsenGinnoyu Kaikan is 10mins by car. Kanaya Ryokan Onsen is 15mims by car.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Rooms come with kitchen net, general utensils and appliances
- Onsen We have 2 Panorama view baths. Contact us for details on private use.
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities we have shared laundry facilities.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Not Applicable
- AddressShizuoka-ken Shimoda-shi kisami 2165
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.izu-beach.com/beach2-e.html
- Contact NameNahoko Nakazawa