Tel: 090-8475-4512 (Englis... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Gotemba Kogen Resort
Welcome to a truly unique world class Resort, Hot Springs and Brewery. Gotemba Kogen Resort is ideally located in the valley at the base of beautiful Mt. Fuji, "only an hour and twenty minutes from Tokyo". Our pure Hot Springs and on site Micro-Brewery will help soothe away your stress and leave your body and mind refreshed. With excellent accommodation options, restaurants, shops and cafes there is truly something for the whole family to enjoy. Come, relax and let us help you find the perfect getaway.
- NameGotemba Kogen Resort
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Hotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationHotel Tokinosumika =============== Surrounded by green forests our hot spring Hotel boasts beautiful Mt. Fuji views from every guest room we have. All 59 rooms are equipped and designed to relax you and provide you and your family a base from which to enjoy unlimited access to the 17 different Hot spring baths, saunas, massage chairs and restaurants on premises. Rooms are a combination of Japanese and Western style accomodating two to seven persons each, maximum of four beds, and the rest Japanese style futon beds. All the rooms are equipped with private baths. We've included Hot spring style "Yukatas" (Bath robes worn while you stay) in every room. Don't forget to try some of the on-site massage (Shiatsu), esthetics` and Spa options to really get refreshed! Slow House Villas ============== These fashionable and quaint villas were opened on August 1st 2005 to a warm reception. Their comfortable interiors and stylish rounded exteriors make the perfect romantic getaway or just a great place to relax and enjoy the changing seasons. With 63 Villas in all you can choose between two, four and six person rooms and all located near the Hot springs, Brewery restaurant, Buffet restaurant and many nearby shops and cafes. This may be just the family getaway location you've been looking for! Blueberry Lodge ============= The perfect venue for a family and group getaways. Carved out of the green forest and minutes walk from the Hot springs, Brewery and Buffet restaurants, the Blueberry lodge consists of 17 western style condominium complexes containing 68 separate two bedroom condos. These bright modern condos are each equipped with a full kitchen (Stove, Microwave and Fridge) as well as basic cooking amenities needed to cook your own home style meals. The bathrooms are modern and all you'd expect from this top notch facility. Note: (All toilets are western style). With so much in the area to see and do the Blueberry lodge makes the perfect location for family and friends to relax and enjoy some good times together. Stay for a day, even a week, we are sure you will be satisfied and come again! *Note: All Slow House Villa and Blueberry Lodge guests can enter the hot springs for half price as well as enjoy breakfast options at the nearby registration building, also there is a coin laundry, gift shop and snack bar for your convenience. Kogen Hotel ========== A luxurious hotel with Mt. Fuji views around every corner. The perfect venue for weddings, conventions and entertaining special over seas guests. Fully upgraded and refreshed in July 2006 it features a modern business center, restaurant, cafe, shops as well as an evenning entertainment Karaoke bar. Guests enjoy access to all the GKR Hot springs!
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Native speaker on call!
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Hotel Tokinosumika =============== Course & Price (one room) *Adult (Senior high school students included) 1 Adult 13,000Yen 2 Adults 11,500Yen 3 Adults or more 9,500Yen School children From 5years old - Junior high school students 7,600Yen Three years old - four years old 2,100Yen • Including dinner and breakfast • Including consumption tax Slow House Villa ============= Twin Villa: 15,000 yen (Two shareing) Three Persons or more: 15,000 yen per Villa plus 1,000 yen per person per night (That's 3,500yen per person with the Max six sharing) Blueberry Lodge ============= Room Charge 10,000 yen plus 1,000 yen per person per night. (That's 3,000 yen per person with the Max five sharing) Kogen Hotel ========== Single 10000yen with breakfast. 13500yen including dinner. Two or more sharing 9000yen and 12500yen including dinner. Note for Weekends add 1000yen to the prices above. *For more information and reservations please use the on-line reservations form below or visit our English site at: www.gotembakogenresort.jp TEL.090-8475-4512 (For English) TEL.0550-87-8066 (General Information) TEL.0550-87-3700(Reservations)
- City / AreaGotemba
- Nearest Train StationJR Gotemba
- Minutes from Station15 minutes
- Pick up service available? . Free shuttle service from Gotemba Station and JR Mishima Station. See our site at www.gotembakogenresort.jp for further details and shedules
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Expressway / Gotemba (from Tokyo) Susono (from Osaka)
- Nearest National RouteRoute 246
- Getting ThereBy Car: From Tokyo: Take the Tomei expressway (approx. 1hr & 15min) to the Gotemba interchange. 10 min to the resort from the interchange. From Osaka: exit the Tomei at the Susono interchange. 5 min to the resort. By Train: From Tokyo: Take the direct train (Odakyu Asagiri Romance Car) from Shinjuku Stn. to Gotemba Stn. Transfer to our free shuttle or take a taxi. (15min) By Bus: Take the Tomei Highway Bus (1540yen) from in front of the Odakyu Halc Dept. store in Shinjuku Stn. direct to Gotemba Stn. Buses leave approx. every 30min! By Shinkansen (bullet train): From either Tokyo or Osaka, get of at Mishima Stn. and transfer to our free shuttle. (40min to the resort) see our site for schedules.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsThe perfect base for a Mt. Fuji climb. Near trains and the Tomei Expressway. Hotsprings galore in the area with lots of fresh air!
- Activities* Golf at Gotemba Golf Club and Belle View Nagao G.C. 7 min away (See www.golf-in-japan.com under preferred courses) Golf lessons in English! * Fuji International Speedway(To host its first F-1 race in 2007) * Gotemba Premium Outlets Mall (a great shopping experiance). *Fuji Safari Park (great family fun) *Hiking on Mt. Fuji and Hakone National park *Tennis *Horeseback riding * Fishing (trout fishing on Lake Ashinoko or a man made and stocked lake in Gotemba)
- Seasonal HighlightsSpring: Come enjoy "Hanami" at our "Cherry Tree Lane". 340 meters of mature cherry trees create a natural tunnel of blossoms! Summer: Our brewery always has 5 hand crafted beers on offer to keep that summer heat in check! Fall / Autumn: Come enjoy live music, beer and great food at our "Oktoberfest". Begins from Sept. 16th and runs through to the 24th. Winter: A magical time here at GKR! We create a 340 meter long winter illumination that is truly amazing! Great fun for the whole family.
- OnsenTen-nen Onsen Kirakubo ======= Get up early and immerse yourself in one of our four large outdoor hot spring baths and watch as the days first light kisses the top of beautiful Mt. Fuji towering overhead. With a total of 8 men's and 9 ladies baths and 4 saunas to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect combination to soothe, relax and refresh you. Come and "ground yourself" with our fresh, clear and hot natural water from deep beneath Mt. Fuji. Your body will return to its natural positive (+) and negative (-) energy balance leaving you "neutral" and ready to tackle the office again! Professional masseurs with a wide variety of styles, courses and types to accommodate your needs and body type. Gensen Chamen Yudono Hot Springs ========= This adults only hot spring (18+ only) is located between the Grand Hotel and the Blueberry Lodge and Slow House Villas, next to the "Chamen." Traditional Japanese Restaurant. Check-in and receive your Yukata (Japanese Robe) that you can wear as you sample either the Onsen (Hot spring) or restaurant.With traditional architecture and perfectly manicured gardens you will feel the true spirit of old Japan with hints of a "Samurai`s retreat". With in-door and out-door baths and saunas you can let your guard down and feel the natural tranquility engulf you. Follow the wooden stairs up to the upper resting area and enjoy massage chairs, sleeping areas, Japanese chess; or perhaps you would like to just enjoy a fresh glass of draft beer with a good book! If you still feel a little tight try an on-site massage and loose that stress manually. Different styles and courses available to suit your individual needs.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Extensive Food and Beverage outlets. World class Japanese and western fare.
- Onsen Yes.Four different Onsens to choose from. The largest with 17 baths!
- Internet Yes.Internet access rooms available. Full modern business center in the Kogen Hotel
- Laundry Facilities Yes.Coin Laundry available
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Grand Table Restaurant & Brewery =========================== Come enjoy our extensive menu featuring international flavors and cuisines. Our brewery creates a variety of hand crafted beers with pure spring water from deep beneath nearby Mt. Fuji, and all by ad hearing to the strict Bavarian Purity Laws of "1516" ensuring exceptional quality and traditional flavors. What better to accompany our World Class Brewery and tempt the palate than our Grand Table Restaurant`s menu. Hand made Pizzas, German Style Sausages,Ribs masterfully smoked on site, and an excellent assortment of pastas and salads. All the items on the menu are created with great care to ensure the authentic flavors of their countries origin. Come and experience excellence! Buffet Restaurant "Mugi-butake" ======================== "All you can Eat and Drink Buffet" Our open-style WORLD KITCHEN serves you more than 40 kinds of dishes in from around the world. Enjoy Japanese, European, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Italian and good old American style steak. Also make sure to try the various homemade German style Sausages and Smoked Ribs. There are always five varieties of beers all brewed with pure Mt. Fuji spring water and all waiting for you to enjoy! Don't be shy, help yourself to more! Assorted cakes and fresh Espresso coffee for dessert Everyone in your family or group is guaranteed to leave satisfied. With so much good food and drink, you may find it impossible to try it all with just one visit!
- Address719, Koyama Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka-ken 412-0033, Japan
- Telephone090-8475-4512 (English info and reservations) 0550-87-5500 (General info in Japanese)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.gotembakogenresort.jp/
- Contact NameBennett J. Galloway