Tel: 090-8475-4512 (Englis... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Gotemba Kogen Resort
Welcome to a truly unique world class Resort, Hot Springs and Brewery. Gotemba Kogen Resort is ideally located in the valley at the base of beautiful Mt. Fuji, "only an hour and twenty minutes from Tokyo". Our pure Hot Springs and on site Micro-Brewery will help soothe away your stress and leave your body and mind refreshed. With excellent accommodation options, restaurants, shops and cafes there is truly something for the whole family to enjoy. Come, relax and let us help you find the perfect getaway.
- NameGotemba Kogen Resort
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Hotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationHotel Tokinosumika =============== Surrounded by green forests our hot spring Hotel boasts beautiful Mt. Fuji views from every guest room we have. All 59 rooms are equipped and designed to relax you and provide you and your family a base from which to enjoy unlimited access to the 17 different Hot spring baths, saunas, massage chairs and restaurants on premises. Rooms are a combination of Japanese and Western style accomodating two to seven persons each, maximum of four beds, and the rest Japanese style futon beds. All the rooms are equipped with private baths. We've included Hot spring style "Yukatas" (Bath robes worn while you stay) in every room. Don't forget to try some of the on-site massage (Shiatsu), esthetics` and Spa options to really get refreshed! Slow House Villas ============== These fashionable and quaint villas were opened on August 1st 2005 to a warm reception. Their comfortable interiors and stylish rounded exteriors make the perfect romantic getaway or just a great place to relax and enjoy the changing seasons. With 63 Villas in all you can choose between two, four and six person rooms and all located near the Hot springs, Brewery restaurant, Buffet restaurant and many nearby shops and cafes. This may be just the family getaway location you've been looking for! Blueberry Lodge ============= The perfect venue for a family and group getaways. Carved out of the green forest and minutes walk from the Hot springs, Brewery and Buffet restaurants, the Blueberry lodge consists of 17 western style condominium complexes containing 68 separate two bedroom condos. These bright modern condos are each equipped with a full kitchen (Stove, Microwave and Fridge) as well as basic cooking amenities needed to cook your own home style meals. The bathrooms are modern and all you'd expect from this top notch facility. Note: (All toilets are western style). With so much in the area to see and do the Blueberry lodge makes the perfect location for family and friends to relax and enjoy some good times together. Stay for a day, even a week, we are sure you will be satisfied and come again! *Note: All Slow House Villa and Blueberry Lodge guests can enter the hot springs for half price as well as enjoy breakfast options at the nearby registration building, also there is a coin laundry, gift shop and snack bar for your convenience. Kogen Hotel ========== A luxurious hotel with Mt. Fuji views around every corner. The perfect venue for weddings, conventions and entertaining special over seas guests. Fully upgraded and refreshed in July 2006 it features a modern business center, restaurant, cafe, shops as well as an evenning entertainment Karaoke bar. Guests enjoy access to all the GKR Hot springs!
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Native speaker on call!
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaGotemba
- Nearest Train StationJR Gotemba
- Minutes from Station15 minutes
- Pick up service available? . Free shuttle service from Gotemba Station and JR Mishima Station. See our site at www.gotembakogenresort.jp for further details and shedules
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Expressway / Gotemba (from Tokyo) Susono (from Osaka)
- Nearest National RouteRoute 246
- Getting ThereBy Car: From Tokyo: Take the Tomei expressway (approx. 1hr & 15min) to the Gotemba interchange. 10 min to the resort from the interchange. From Osaka: exit the Tomei at the Susono interchange. 5 min to the resort. By Train: From Tokyo: Take the direct train (Odakyu Asagiri Romance Car) from Shinjuku Stn. to Gotemba Stn. Transfer to our free shuttle or take a taxi. (15min) By Bus: Take the Tomei Highway Bus (1540yen) from in front of the Odakyu Halc Dept. store in Shinjuku Stn. direct to Gotemba Stn. Buses leave approx. every 30min! By Shinkansen (bullet train): From either Tokyo or Osaka, get of at Mishima Stn. and transfer to our free shuttle. (40min to the resort) see our site for schedules.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address719, Koyama Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka-ken 412-0033, Japan
- Telephone090-8475-4512 (English info and reservations) 0550-87-5500 (General info in Japanese)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.gotembakogenresort.jp/
- Contact NameBennett J. Galloway