Tel: 0577-34-5550 >> Online Inquiry
A small inn, Yasuda Pension is a friendly pension with a Spanish feel, located in Hida Takayama. For those who seek the great nature of the Japan's countryside, home-away-from-home comfort and special local dishes such as Hida beef, Yasuda Pension is the one. On the backside of our inn, there are trails to a little mountains and small shops too. Especially notable is the full flexibility that meets your needs, such as a few room types to choose from, children-friendly option and a variety of food including Spanish cuisine. The special private bath which offer fresh water from 87 meters below ground will make your hair and skin smooth and shiny. Free coffee with natural water available in the lobby after dinner.
- NameYasuda Pension
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationSix rooms without bath room (twin and triple), three rooms with bath room including one suite room. A connecting room available upon request.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Basic conversation is OK.
- Other Languages SpokenA bit of Spanish.
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
For braekfast, add 800yen per person in the rates below. For dinner, add 3600yen per person in the rates below. (to have dinner, please order a day or more in advance by e-mail or phone) Add 500yen: Apr.28 - May/5、Aug.11 - 16、Consecutive holidays Add 1000 yen: During Takayama Festival in Apr. and Oct., Dec.31 - Jan.3
- City / AreaTakayama City
- Nearest Train StationJR Takayama Station
- Minutes from Station10 minutes by car from JR Takayama Station
- Pick up service available? Yes.Free pick-up from Takayama Sta. or Hidanosato at 17:00 is available. Please request by 16:30. on the day by phone or at the front desk.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tokai Hokuriku Expressway / Takayama Nishi I.C. via Hida Kiyomi I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute #158
- Getting There10 minutes by bus bound for Kiyomi Syokawa Sen from JR Takayama Sta., and get off at Harayamaguchi Bus Stop, then 10 minutes walk. Free pick-up from Takayama Sta. or Hidanosato at 17:00 is available. Please request by 16:30. on the day by phone or at the front desk. By car, 10min from Takayama Nishi I.C. on Chubu Jukando (free) via Hida Kiyomi I.C. Or, 20min from Takayama Station.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel Highlights-World Heritage Shirakawago and Gokayama -Hida Folk Village (Hida-no-Sato), a overwhelmingly beautiful village with an assembly of traditional Japanese buildings covering all over the mountain. -Morning Market at Miyakawa and Jinya,
- ActivitiesTrekking, Hiking and Skiing.
- Seasonal HighlightsTakayama has two traditional Takayama Matsuri festivals, which are Sannō Matsuri (in Apr.) and Yahata Matsuri (in Oct.)
- OnsenWe have two baths with mineral hot water tub. The fresh mineral water comes from 87 meters below ground. We are not using officially registered onsen water.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.For dinner, a combination of Japanese and Spanish.
- Onsen Yes.We are not using officially registered onsen water but there is a private bath which offer fresh mineral water from 87 meters below ground.
- Internet Yes.Free LAN Wireless connections available in the whole building.
- Laundry Facilities There is coin washing machine nearby (3 minutes by car).
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Parking lot, dining room, mineral hot bath rooms (male and female separated). Free coffee with natural water available in the lobby after dinner around 9:30PM. In-room amenities include hair drier, towel, face towel, shampoo & conditioner, razor, tea set, soap, tooth brush and paste. The floor is heated during winter time.
- Address3353-1, Singu-cho,Takayama-Shi, Gifu
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.pension-yasuda.jp/english/
- Contact NameMr.and Mrs.Yasuda