Tel: +81-576-25-3121 >> Online Inquiry
Ogawaya is a traditional Japanese-style hotel nestled in the heart of Gero Onsen (hot spring). Gero Onsen has long been one of Japan’s most popular onsen resorts attracting many onsen fans. We have both indoor and outdoor onsen and two private onsen for families. Our onsen is 100% natural onsen. The full view of the Hida River can be enjoyed while soaking in the outdoor onsen. The surrounding nature and our soothing onsen will sure bring you to comfort.
- 部屋タイプJapanese / Western
- 一般客室情報All the guest rooms are clean, cozy Japanese-style en-suite rooms. There is one barrier-free room which is a western-style room. Guests can command the view of the Hida river by opening the guest room’s shoji (Japanese-style paper sliding-door).
- 英語を話すスタッフ? 該当なし
ルーム & 評価の詳細
- 客室料金 ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
- 市/地域Gero Onsen
- 最寄の駅JR Gero Onsen
- 駅からの所要About 8 minutes on foot.
- 最寄駅への送迎サービス? . Free shuttle service is provided upon request during 12:30PM - 5:30PM.
- 最寄の高速道路/インターチェンジ Chuo Expressway / Nakatsugawa IC
- 最寄の国道Route 257
- 行き方From Nagoya About 1 hour and 30 minutes by JR Takayama Line. From Osaka About 1 hour to Nagoya. From Nagoya, about 1 hour and 30 minutes by JR Takayama Line.
- Googleマップのリンク Click here for Google Map
- 旅行ハイライトGassho Village: A traditional-style village with 10 thatched-roofed, gasshō-zukuri (hands-in-prayer) houses. These houses were originally part of Shirakawago but were relocated to Gero Onsen. At "Mingei-no sato", visitors can experience traditional handicrafts, old-style food and footbaths. The old folk museum, Komainu museum, Onsen-ji Temple, Zensho-ji TeTemple, Gero museum of Hot Spring. Zenshoji Temple: It has ancient and honorable origins. It is noted for its garden and teahouse that were established by famous ceremonial tea master, Munechika Kanamori. Onsen Museum: A unique museum featuring a great deal of information on hot springs. The museum explains the healing and therapeutic benefits of onsen. Displayed at the museum are about four thousand items, including literature and academic journals. Local bathhouses: There are several public onsen (no entrance fee) and large onsen facilities. A Western-style bathhouse built in the Taisho era is also available. For more information and for directions to the bathhouses and facilities, please ask at the front desk.
- 温泉There are various public onsen (no entrance fee) and large onsen facilities.
設備 & サービス
- 食事を提供する Yes.Gourmet dinner is available upon request which is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the experience at a traditional Japanese hotel! We offer kaiseki courses using the local seasonal food such as Hida beef and Hida soba.
- 温泉 Yes.We have both indoor and outdoor onsen and also two private onsen for families. Our onsen is 100% natural hot springs.
- インターネット 該当なし
- ランドリー設備 該当なし
- ペット宿泊可 該当なし
- その他の設備 Our facilities include onsen(indoor, outdoor and private), souvenir shop, cafe, banquet rooms, meeting rooms, ping-pong table, mah-jong room and restaurants.
- アドレス570 Yunoshima, Gero-shi, Gifu 509-2207
- EメールSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- 担当者名Ms. Kataoka