Ogawaya is a traditional Japanese-style hotel nestled in the heart of Gero Onsen (hot spring). Gero Onsen has long been one of Japan’s most popular onsen resorts attracting many onsen fans. We have both indoor and outdoor onsen and two private onsen for families. Our onsen is 100% natural onsen. The full view of the Hida River can be enjoyed while soaking in the outdoor onsen. The surrounding nature and our soothing onsen will sure bring you to comfort.
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationAll the guest rooms are clean, cozy Japanese-style en-suite rooms. There is one barrier-free room which is a western-style room. Guests can command the view of the Hida river by opening the guest room’s shoji (Japanese-style paper sliding-door).
- English Speaking Staff? Not Applicable
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaGero Onsen
- Nearest Train StationJR Gero Onsen
- Minutes from StationAbout 8 minutes on foot.
- Pick up service available? . Free shuttle service is provided upon request during 12:30PM - 5:30PM.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Chuo Expressway / Nakatsugawa IC
- Nearest National RouteRoute 257
- Getting ThereFrom Nagoya About 1 hour and 30 minutes by JR Takayama Line. From Osaka About 1 hour to Nagoya. From Nagoya, about 1 hour and 30 minutes by JR Takayama Line.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address570 Yunoshima, Gero-shi, Gifu 509-2207
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.gero-ogawaya.net/english
- Contact NameMs. Kataoka