Tel: In Japan (0577) 32-08... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Minshuku Sosuke is a delightful 13-room minshuku about 8 minutes' walk from Takayama station. The location offers quick and easy access to all main local places of interest. The building is 170 years old and the interior has been completely renovated. It used to be a farmers house and in the lounge there is an old fire place with a hearth called an irori. The atmosphere is authentically Japanese, and will bring you true peace of mind.
- NameMinshuku Sosuke
- Type of AccommodationGuesthouse
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room Information13 Japanese style rooms without bath. Rooms have TV, air conditioner and yukata (Cotton kimono), face towel
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.There are staff members who can speak English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaTakayama
- Nearest Train StationJR Takayama Line Takayama station
- Minutes from StationIt takes about 8 minutes on foot.
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Toukai Hokuriku Expressway/Chuo Expressway / (Tokai Hokuriku Expressway) Hida Kiyomi I.C.,
- Nearest National RouteRoute 41 and Route 158
- Getting ThereFrom the cross road of R41 & R158, go along R158 to the Takayama station. (About 500m) From Takayama station Go south along the road and go west on R158 for 500m.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- TelephoneIn Japan (0577) 32-0818 Mobile: 090-4081-9773 International: +81 (577) 32-0818 , +81-90-4081-9
- FaxIn Japan (0577) 32-0818 International: +81 (577) 32-0818
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.irori-sosuke.com
- Contact NameMrs. Keiko Tamai