Western and Japanese style hotel Yamano Hotel has a great location in front of the Ski Jumping Stadium close to slopes of Happo One (Nakiyama area) at approximately 5 minutes by walk. We offer free shuttle bus service until the ski lifts of Happo One ski resort. To go skiing at Hakuba 47 & Goryu’s ski resorts there is a free shuttle bus who stops in front of our hotel.
- NameYamano Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationYamano Hotel consists of 24 rooms Western and Japanese style’s rooms with tatami matting and futon for bedding. 5 suites (Japanese EWestern combination suites) This suite offers a traditional Japanese room with tatami mats as well as a western style living room; Suitable for 2 -7 people; Bed type - two beds and 5 futon mats; Size - 40 sq.m 11 twin rooms (western style) This room has chairs, table and bathroom (suitable for 1- 2 people); Bed type - two beds Size - 20 sq.m 8 Japanese style rooms This room offers a traditional Japanese atmosphere. It has bathroom and is suitable for 1-4 people. Bed type - 5 futon mats; Size - 20 sq.m
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese,Romanian, Hungarian, French, Italian
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationHakuba
- Minutes from Station5 minutes by car
- Pick up service available? Yes.JR Hakuba station, Happo bus station, etc.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Toyoshina-Chuo expressway, Nagano-Jyoshinstsu expressway / Toyoshina , Nagano
- Nearest National RouteRoute 148
- Getting ThereBY CAR TO HAKUBA Yamano Hotel is located in front of the Ski Jumping Stadium, close to slopes of Happo One, at approximately 5 minutes by walk. We offer shuttle bus service to Hakuba Station, Happo bus station etc. From Tokyo There are two options from Tokyo to get to Hakuba by car 1. Take the Chuo Expressway to the Okaya J.C.T and head towards Nagano on the Nagano Expressway. Exit at the Toyoshina Interchange and follow Rte 147 &148 through Omachi and onto Hakuba. 4hrs 2. Take the Kanetsu Expressway to the Fujioka J.C.T and head towards Nagano on the Joshinetsu Expressway. Exit at the Nagano Interchange and follow the Hakuba Nagano Olympic Road to Hakuba. 4hrs From Nagoya Take the Chuo Expressway to the Okaya J.C.T and head towards Nagano on the Nagano Expressway. Exit at the Toyoshina Interchange and follow Rte 147 &148 through Omachi and onto Hakuba. 3.30hrs From Osaka or Kyoto Take the Meishin Expressway to the Komki J.C.T, head up the Chuo Expressway to the Okaya J.C.T and head towards Nagano on the Nagano Expressway. Exit at the Toyoshina Interchange and follow Rte 147 & 148 through Omachi and onto Hakuba. 5.30hrs * Remember to bring chains and make sure your radiator has anti freeze. BY TRAIN TO HAKUBA From Narita Airport Passengers transferring from Narita Airport board the Narita Express to Tokyo or Shinjuku Station. Frequent departures from airport rail terminal. Traveling time to Tokyo - 1hr From Tokyo Departing from Tokyo Station to Nagano passengers board the Nagano Bullet Train (Asama Shinkansen). Travelling time 1.30hrs. The bullet trains run regularly throughout the day. From Nagano Station Buses from Nagano to Hakuba run every hour, with the last bus departing Hakuba at 8:20pm. (Friday night 9.20pm). Alpico bus cost per person 1400yen one way. Buses depart from the East (Higashi) exit of Nagano Station from bus stop 6 From Shinjuku Catch the Chuo limited express (Super Azusa) departs from Shinjuku Station and travels directly to Hakuba. Travelling time 3.50hrs From Nagoya Catch the Chuo limited express (Shinano) departs from Nagoya Station and travels to Hakuba via Matsumoto. Travelling time 3.30hrs From Osaka or Kyoto Departing Osaka or Kyoto catch the Sanyo Shinkansen to Nagoya and transfer to the Chuo limited express (Shinano) departs from Nagoya Station and travels directly to Hakuba. Travelling time 4.30hrs Train to Hakuba from Tokyo BY BUS TO HAKUBA From Tokyo,Shinjuku Catch the HIghway express bus departs from Shinjuku bus Station and travels directly to Hakuba. Travelling time 4.30hrs
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address3477, HOKUJO, HAKUBAMURA, KITAAZUMI-GUN, NAGANO 399-9301, JAPAN
- Fax +81-261-72-8312
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web site http://www.hakuba-yamanohotel.com/
- Contact NameMuto Monica