Tel: +81-(0)261-72-4060 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
The Phoenix Hotel, Hakuba is the way a snow holiday should be and it is located in the heart of one of the worlds finest ski resorts. Recover and relax in our private Steam Saunas and Japanese Baths or unwind with a massage from our in-house qualified Physiotherapists. Phoenix’s signature restaurant and bar, Mimi’s, is the synergy and fusion of the best local produce with award-winning, international chefs, indulging your taste buds with all of that Hakuba and the surrounding Shinshu region has to offer. Park your car safely and securely in our undercover car park and take a short walk to the “Adam” gondola ski lift station, various cafés and shops. The Olympic Ski Resort of Happo-One is also a short stroll from the Phoenix. Our Traditional Japanese or Western Suites have been designed with comfort and relaxation in mind with all the modern conveniences you would expect to find in a boutique hotel suite, or choose to stay in our most exclusive and luxurious Phoenix Chalets, the newly built 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom self contained chalets feature stylish ultra modern interiors and provide the ultimate winter escape. Awake to picturesque views of the snow capped mountains that define Hakuba, and some of the finest ski slopes in Japan. A high-speed wireless Internet hot-spot is also available for your convenience. Phoenix’s guest services will assist you in planning and arranging all your holiday needs, from advice on local attractions and tours to ski hire and free transfers to any of the local ski areas via our new 10 seater vans. The Hakuba Valley is situated in the heart of the Japanese Alps and incorporates 10 Resorts accessing over 200 runs, with an incredible variety of terrain. From the southern end of the valley Sun Alpina incoporates 3 ski areas to the linked resorts of Hakuba 47, Goryu-Toomi and Happo-One situated in the heart of Hakuba, to the northern end of the valley, Iwatake, Tsugaike, Norikura and Cortina. Japan’s all season resort destination, Hakuba, played host to the 1998 Winter Olympic Games and continually hosts FIS world cup ski races and other alpine events. Due to its world-class ski conditions and some of the highest snow falls in Japan, Hakuba will impress and fulfill even the most experienced alpine enthusiasts’ desires. The Phoenix Hotel has been designed to give you the ultimate snow holiday. It is all the special little things we do at the Phoenix Hotel that make the difference.
- NamePhoenix Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationYour room is designed to help you unwind and relax whilst stimulating your senses with classic Japanese decor. Complete with a balcony which provides inspirational vistas of Hakuba’s snowscape, your room allows you to absorb the best that this resort has to offer. Relax and unwind in our private Steam Saunas or enjoy a dip in our Japanese Baths. Your room rate includes continental and fully cooked breakfast. *32 inch LCD flat panel television *DVD player *iPod docking station *Bar fridge *Shower *Reverse cycle air conditioning *Sitting area *Balcony *Linen supplied *Serviced daily *Guest laundry *Japanese Communal Bath - Men & Womens
- English Speaking Staff? Yes. Australian and Japaneses Staff.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationHakuba
- Minutes from Station4 minutes drive
- Pick up service available? Yes. *From & To Nagano station…¥10,000 for 1 bus (6pax with luggage) *From & To Hakuba station …Free of charge. *From & To Happo bus stop…Free of charge.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano Expressway / Toyoshina or Nagano Interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 148
- Getting ThereBy Train From TOKYO station… *JR Nagano Shinkansen Asama (Bullet Train)→Nagano station (1h 19min, ¥8000) *Catch a bus from Nagano to Hakuba (1h, ¥1400) or please use our pick up service. From Shinjuku station… *JR Chu-O-Honsen Limited Express Super Azusa → Hakuba station (3h 33min, ¥8000) *5min by Taxi, or please use our pick up service. By Bus *Shinjuku station West Exit to Hakuba Happo (4h 30min ¥4700) Hotel Pickup Service *From & To Nagano station…¥10,000 for 1 bus (6pax with luggage) *From & To Hakuba station …Free of charge. *From & To Happo bus stop…Free of charge.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address4690-2 Hokujo, Hakubamura, Kitaazumigun, Nagano, Japan, 399-9301
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.phoenixhotel.jp
- Contact NameSimon Rawlings