Tel: 0261-75-2142 (Japan) ... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Pension Hayaokidori is located in Kamishiro area of Hakuba village in Nagano Prefecture. Summer stays cool and comfortable in beautiful Hakuba - a great place to go to at any time of the year. though it gets really hot and humid in most area of Japan in summer. There are lots of outdoor sports available in the area, apart from the beautiful natural surroundings - choose from rafting, mountain biking, kayaking, paragliding, water skiing, hiking, mountain climbing, tennis and more.
- NamePension Hayaokidori
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room Information6 twin rooms 3 quadruplet rooms
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenA tiny bit of Italian and Spanish, just a beginner level.
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
There is an extra charge is applicable around new year's day, top May, mid august and some other continuous national off in winter. There are some outdoor package plans also available - for details, please just check our web site and email us.
- City / AreaHakuba, Goryu
- Nearest Train StationJR Kamishiro/ Hakuba Goryu bus stop(bus from Shinjuku) / Goryu bus stop (bus from Nagano)
- Minutes from Station6-7 minutes on foot.
- Pick up service available? Yes.Basically no, please make a ring if you need our help when you get to the station/bus stop.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano Expressway/Joshin-etsu Expressway/ Hokuriku Expressway / Toyoshina(Nagano Exway)/Nagano or Koushoku (Joshin-etsu Exway)/Itoigawa(Hokuriku Exway)
- Nearest National RouteRoute148
- Getting TherePlease take your look at: http://www.hakubajapan.com/english/navigator/traffic-e.html
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsWe are locatated at Japan North Alps area, so you can enjoy mountaineerings, ski/ing/snowboarding, paragliding, kayaking, rafting, mountainbiking etc. Matsumoto, Nagano are 1-1.5 hours' transportation ride.
- ActivitiesWinter: Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 ski slopes Happo one ski slope Sun Alpine ski slopes Iwatake ski slope etc Spring - Autumn: Lake Aoki for canoeing, kayaking, swimming, yachting Mountains for hiking, trekking, mountaineering, paragliding Lots of fields for mountainbiking , walking Saigawa river and Himekawa river for rafting Snowharp for fireflies
- Seasonal HighlightsMay 4th - Salt road festival. Cherry blossoms are in bloom around at the last April in this area. Autumn foliages come down mountains around October. We have them around our house at the last half of October.
- OnsenYou should also try some outdoor hot springs. We always recommend to try outdoor hot springs to our guests, most non-japanese people seem not to have tried it before, but they have really seemed to be satisfied with it.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes
- Onsen Yes.We don't have hotsprings in our property.
- Internet Yes
- Laundry Facilities you can ask us if you need.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities - Western style wood inn - Private rooms, CATV, counter bar - No Japanese weird meals (like natto or something ) - so please don't worry! - Model train layout (under construction)
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone0261-75-2142 (Japan) +81-261-75-2142(international)
- Fax0261-75-2165 (Japan) +81-261-75-2165 (International)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hakubajapan.com
- Contact NamePension Hayaokidori, Mr Bono