Tel: Craig: (81)80 3127 18... >> Online Inquiry
At Morino Lodge we’ve got all the essentials of a great place to stay; great location, friendly and laid-back atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, and comfortable well-equipped rooms. With Happo's main gondola less than a 5 minute walk and one of the main shuttle bus hubs right outside our front door, you’ve got easy access to all the resorts in the Hakuba valley! There are also plenty of restaurants, bars and all-important onsens nearby.
- 名Morino Lodge
- 部屋タイプJapanese / Western
- 一般客室情報We have 7 Western style rooms (2, 3 and 4 person rooms) and 3 Japanese tatami matt rooms (2 – 6 people) and also have a dormitory option. All rooms are quiet, clean and spacious and come with: - newly refurbished ensuite bathrooms (bath, shower, sink, toilet) - Heaters/aircon - TV/DVD player - mini-fridge
- 英語を話すスタッフ? Yes
ルーム & 評価の詳細
- 客室料金 Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Private rooms are 6000yen/person/night for 1 to 4 nights and 5000yen/person/night for guests staying for over 4 nights. Dormitory rooms are available for 4000yen/person/night or can be rented by the month for 60 000yen. All the above prices include breakfast (except for monthly dormitory rate), tax, and use of all facilities including kitchen.
- 駅からの所要4 minutes
- 最寄駅への送迎サービス? 該当なし
- 最寄の高速道路/インターチェンジ Nagano / Joshin-etsu / Toyoshina / Nagano
- 行き方We are right next to the Tokyu Hotel in Wadano Mori. From the Olympic village signpost take a left up the hill, then first left at the Crossroads and turn right after passing the Tokyu hotel entrance. The road bends left soon after and you can see Morino Lodge straight ahead.
- Googleマップのリンク Click here for Google Map
- 旅行ハイライト-Jigoku-dani the monkey onsen -Matsumoto Castle -Zenkoji Temple -Mountains and tons of snow!
- 活動Happo - less than 5 minutes walk. Hakuba 47/Goryu and Iwatake - Short journey by free shuttle bus from right outside the front door.
- 季節の行事Winter doesn't need much introduction! Over 12 metres of perfect powder snow covering a huge range of terrain ranging over 12 mountains. Two crystal clear lakes to plunge into in summer Loads of summer activities including to name but a few, White water rafting, paragliding, kayaking, mountain-biking, hiking and trakking, hot air ballooning,
- 温泉Obinata no yu - Beautiful open air hot spring hidden way back in the folds of the mountains near the headwaters of the Matsukawa river. Kurashita no yu - Best onsen water in the valley. The Kurashita no yu has reddish brown iron rich waters and a huge smoothed wooden tub to soak your bones in. A short walk from the Lodge. Happo Dai ichi Dai ni onsens -
設備 & サービス
- 食事を提供する Yes.The Dining room serves a continental breakfast every morning (included in price). You can help yourselves to cereal, toast, muffins, fresh fruit, eggs to order, coffee, tea, juice, etc. Guests also have access to our kitchen if you want a snack or don’t feel like going out to one of the nearby restaurants
- 温泉 Yes.There are 4 onsens within easy walk of the lodge. We also have complimentary trips to local onsens most nights
- インターネット Yes.Free internet in the lounge and also free wireless internet in all the rooms.
- ランドリー設備 Yes
- ペット宿泊可 該当なし
- その他の設備 We have a sweet lounge and dining room with big sofas, TV, Stereo and a laid-back atmosphere as well as a drying room to store and dry your gear, waxing and repair room, and we can help you arrange rentals, lessons and tours. We have a drying room to store and dry your gear, free wireless internet, laundry facilities (washing machine - hang dry), waxing and repair room, and we can help you arrange rentals, lessons and tours
- アドレスHakuba Morino Lodge,4692-3 Hokujo, Hakuba village, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano, JAPAN
- 電話Craig: (81)80 3127 1878 Matt: (81)90 9380 8817
- EメールSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- 担当者名Matt Dunn and Craig Oldring