Tel: Craig: (81)80 3127 18... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
At Morino Lodge we’ve got all the essentials of a great place to stay; great location, friendly and laid-back atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, and comfortable well-equipped rooms. With Happo's main gondola less than a 5 minute walk and one of the main shuttle bus hubs right outside our front door, you’ve got easy access to all the resorts in the Hakuba valley! There are also plenty of restaurants, bars and all-important onsens nearby.
- NameMorino Lodge
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationWe have 7 Western style rooms (2, 3 and 4 person rooms) and 3 Japanese tatami matt rooms (2 – 6 people) and also have a dormitory option. All rooms are quiet, clean and spacious and come with: - newly refurbished ensuite bathrooms (bath, shower, sink, toilet) - Heaters/aircon - TV/DVD player - mini-fridge
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Private rooms are 6000yen/person/night for 1 to 4 nights and 5000yen/person/night for guests staying for over 4 nights. Dormitory rooms are available for 4000yen/person/night or can be rented by the month for 60 000yen. All the above prices include breakfast (except for monthly dormitory rate), tax, and use of all facilities including kitchen.
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationHakuba
- Minutes from Station4 minutes
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano / Joshin-etsu / Toyoshina / Nagano
- Nearest National Route148
- Getting ThereWe are right next to the Tokyu Hotel in Wadano Mori. From the Olympic village signpost take a left up the hill, then first left at the Crossroads and turn right after passing the Tokyu hotel entrance. The road bends left soon after and you can see Morino Lodge straight ahead.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel Highlights-Jigoku-dani the monkey onsen -Matsumoto Castle -Zenkoji Temple -Mountains and tons of snow!
- ActivitiesHappo - less than 5 minutes walk. Hakuba 47/Goryu and Iwatake - Short journey by free shuttle bus from right outside the front door.
- Seasonal HighlightsWinter doesn't need much introduction! Over 12 metres of perfect powder snow covering a huge range of terrain ranging over 12 mountains. Two crystal clear lakes to plunge into in summer Loads of summer activities including to name but a few, White water rafting, paragliding, kayaking, mountain-biking, hiking and trakking, hot air ballooning,
- OnsenObinata no yu - Beautiful open air hot spring hidden way back in the folds of the mountains near the headwaters of the Matsukawa river. Kurashita no yu - Best onsen water in the valley. The Kurashita no yu has reddish brown iron rich waters and a huge smoothed wooden tub to soak your bones in. A short walk from the Lodge. Happo Dai ichi Dai ni onsens -
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.The Dining room serves a continental breakfast every morning (included in price). You can help yourselves to cereal, toast, muffins, fresh fruit, eggs to order, coffee, tea, juice, etc. Guests also have access to our kitchen if you want a snack or don’t feel like going out to one of the nearby restaurants
- Onsen Yes.There are 4 onsens within easy walk of the lodge. We also have complimentary trips to local onsens most nights
- Internet Yes.Free internet in the lounge and also free wireless internet in all the rooms.
- Laundry Facilities Yes
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities We have a sweet lounge and dining room with big sofas, TV, Stereo and a laid-back atmosphere as well as a drying room to store and dry your gear, waxing and repair room, and we can help you arrange rentals, lessons and tours. We have a drying room to store and dry your gear, free wireless internet, laundry facilities (washing machine - hang dry), waxing and repair room, and we can help you arrange rentals, lessons and tours
- AddressHakuba Morino Lodge,4692-3 Hokujo, Hakuba village, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano, JAPAN
- TelephoneCraig: (81)80 3127 1878 Matt: (81)90 9380 8817
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.morinolodge.com
- Contact NameMatt Dunn and Craig Oldring