Tel: Craig: (81)80 3127 18...
At Morino Lodge we’ve got all the essentials of a great place to stay; great location, friendly and laid-back atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, and comfortable well-equipped rooms. With Happo's main gondola less than a 5 minute walk and one of the main shuttle bus hubs right outside our front door, you’ve got easy access to all the resorts in the Hakuba valley! There are also plenty of restaurants, bars and all-important onsens nearby.
- NameMorino Lodge
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationWe have 7 Western style rooms (2, 3 and 4 person rooms) and 3 Japanese tatami matt rooms (2 – 6 people) and also have a dormitory option. All rooms are quiet, clean and spacious and come with: - newly refurbished ensuite bathrooms (bath, shower, sink, toilet) - Heaters/aircon - TV/DVD player - mini-fridge
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationHakuba
- Minutes from Station4 minutes
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano / Joshin-etsu / Toyoshina / Nagano
- Nearest National Route148
- Getting ThereWe are right next to the Tokyu Hotel in Wadano Mori. From the Olympic village signpost take a left up the hill, then first left at the Crossroads and turn right after passing the Tokyu hotel entrance. The road bends left soon after and you can see Morino Lodge straight ahead.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressHakuba Morino Lodge,4692-3 Hokujo, Hakuba village, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano, JAPAN
- TelephoneCraig: (81)80 3127 1878 Matt: (81)90 9380 8817
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.morinolodge.com
- Contact NameMatt Dunn and Craig Oldring