Hotaru Onsen, Shiga Kogen
Tel: (0269)34-3030 (Intern... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Hotel Heights Shiga Kogen
Hotel Heights is located in Northern Nagano in the Shiga Kogen Ski Resort area, one of Japans most scenic and natural sites. Shiga Kogen was the site of the 1998 winter Olympics, and makes up part of the Joshinetsu National Park. With an elevation of 1,300 - 2,000 meters, one can truly experience mountain life. There are plenty of activities for all seasons. The Jigokudani Monkey Park, where you can see the bathing monkeys in natural onsen (hot spring), is also worth visit while your stay with us.
- NameHotel Heights Shiga Kogen
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationIn room amenities include: Yukata (Japanese Light Gown, for adults only), Bath Towel, Hot Spring Towel, Toothbrush, Razor, Tea Set (No amenity set for under 3 years). In room facilities include Television, Refrigerator (empty), Hair Dryer, Shampoo/Conditioner, Tea Server. Food may be brought to guest rooms, but please do not cook food in rooms
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.We speak a little English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaHotaru Onsen, Shiga Kogen
- Nearest Train StationThe nearest bus stop is Suzurikawa.
- Minutes from Station2 min from Suzurikawa Bus Stop
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano Expressway (via Chuo Expressway or Joshinetsu Expressway) / Shinshu Nakano IC
- Nearest National RouteFrom Shinshu-Nakano Interchange on the Nagano Expressway it is about 40 minutes drive to Hotaru Onsen. When the car park if full we will direct you to a nearby Public Car Park (Free)
- Getting ThereDrive via the Chuo and Nagano expressways through Okaya JCT and the Shiga Nakano toll road (R292 Bypass) for Shiga Kogen. Or take the Kanetsu and Joshinetsu expressways and the Shiga Nakano toll road. Both take about 5 hours. From Osaka, you will need to take the Chuo expressway from the south and then to the Nagano expressway and the Shiga Nakano toll road.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone(0269)34-3030 (International +81-269-34-3030)
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.shigakogen.jp/heights/english/
- Contact NameMs. Shu Takaso 高相 周