Tel: +81 (261) 72-8411 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Hotel Hakuba Hifumi
Time to indulge yourself with great nature. Hakuba HIFUMI is located in the area of Hakuba Happo Onsen, where you can experience the soft wind and majestic mountain views. Comfortable rooms with spectacular natural views of Hakuba Happo-One. We all welcome you with our warm hospitality, and offer luxurious comfort for your ideal vacation in Hakuba.
- NameHotel Hakuba Hifumi
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationDeluxe Rooms with Rotenburo, open-air baths Japanese-style Standard Rooms. ■Number of Guest Rooms：14 ■Capacity：50 ■Check-in：15:00 ■Check-out：10:00 ■Check-in for Deluxe Rooms with Rotenburo：14:00 ■Check-out for Deluxe Rooms with Rotenburo：11:00 ■Tea lounge ■Stand ■Vending machine ■Karaoke room ■laundry ■Banquet Room ■Wireless Internet ■Hearth ■The First (8 cars) and The Second (20 cars) complimentary parking for our guests Arrangements and Services In-Room dining / ski / Fishing / Golf / Massage / Tennis / Companions / Outdoor sports / Aroma foot massage
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Intermediate English
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥20,000 - ￥30,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
- City / AreaHakuba, Happo-one
- Nearest Train StationJR Hakuba st.
- Minutes from Station5 minutes by bus or taxi
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Chuo Expressway / Toyoshina IC
- Nearest National RouteR 148
- Getting There■ Access by car TOKYO - Chuo Express Hwy. - TOYOSHINA I.C. - Kita Alps Panorama Rd., or Route 147/148 - JR HAKUBA Stn. - 1000 m to HIFUMI. It takes approximately 4 hours and 55 minutes. TOKYO - Jyoshinetsu Jidosha-do - NAGANO I.C. - Route 19/Hakuba Nagano Olympic Road - JR HAKUBA Stn. - 1000m to HIFUMI. It takes approximately 3 hours and 40 minutes. OSAKA - Meishin Express Hwy. - NAGOYA - Chuo Express Hwy. - Toyoshina I.C. - Kita Alps Panorama Road or Route 147/148 - JR HAKUBA Stn. - 1000m to HIFUMI. It takes approximately 6 hours and 10 minutes. ■Access by JR train SHINJYUKU - JR Chuo Line - MATSUMOTO Stn. - JR Oito Line - JR HAKUBA Stn. 5minutes to HIFUMI by bus/taxi. TOKYO - Nagano Shinkansen, a bullet train - NAGANO Stn. - shuttle bus - JR HAKUBA Stn. 5 minutes to HIFUMI by taxi. OSAKA - Shinkansen, a bullet train - NAGOYA Stn. - JR Chuo Line - MATSUMOTO Stn. - JR Oito Line - JR HAKUBA Stn. 5
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsThe Hakuba Valley is a huge expanse of resorts offering an incredible variety of terrain for skiers and snowboarders alike. Situated in the heart of the Japan Alps, the alpine scenery is truly spectacular with huge rugged peaks towering above the town below. From one end of the valley to the other and with 10 resorts accessing over 200 runs, Hakuba is the skiing mecca of Japan. From the southern end of the valley Sun Alpina incorporates 3 ski areas to the linked resorts of Hakuba 47 and Goryu-Toomi and the Olympic ski resort of Happo-One situated in the heart of Hakuba. To the northern end of the valley, Iwatake, Tsugaike, Norikura and Cortina resorts are all impressive and rate highly amongst skiers and boarders alike.
- ActivitiesSki, snowboarding and each outdoor sports kindThis ski resort was a stage for the 1998 Winter Olympics with the downhill race. Cafes and restaurants double the pleasure of this ski resort. The Rissen Slalom run is more than 3 km long and is enjoyable to go down making it Happoone's most popular run. Since all courses are constantly groomed, so the course maintenance is always in its optimum condition.
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenHakuba Happo Onsen The clear alkaline mineral waters of this onsen will help sore muscles and tiredness. This is the perfect onsen to jump into after a long day of skiing or hiking. It will make your skin smooth. Its water is also supplied to ryokan and other vistor accommodations around the Happo area. Other onsens on Happo Onsen >Obinata No-Yu >Mimizuku No-Yu >Daiichi Sato No-Yu >Daini Sato No-Yu
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Dinner and breakfast
- Onsen Yes.Hakuba-happo onsen
- Internet Yes.Wireless LAN
- Laundry Facilities .
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Not Applicable
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone+81 (261) 72-8411
- Fax+81 (261) 72-2057
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hakubahifumi.jp
- Contact Name(Mg. Director) Mr. Tomohiko Maruyama