Tel: 0261-72-5070 >> Online Inquiry
Hakuba Terry Hotel
Welcome to Hakuba Terry Hotel . Hakuba is located in the beautiful Northern Alps of Japan. Hakuba is a world-class winter sports area for skiing and snowboarding and offers wonderful outdoor sports throughout the year. We all welcome you with our warm hospitality, and offer luxurious comfort for your ideal vacation in Hakuba.
- NameHakuba Terry Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationWe have 1 suite rooms(with private toilet and bathroom) 6 twin rooms(with private toilet and bathroom) 2 triple rooms (with private toilet and bathroom) 6 deluxe rooms(with private toilet and bathroom) 1 deluxe twin room 1 connecting room (with private toilet and bathroom) and 2 skiers rooms (without private toilet and bathroom)
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
Rates may various during weekends and peak seasons
- City / AreaWadano, Hakuba
- Nearest Train StationJR Hakuba Station
- Minutes from Station5 minutes by taxi
- Pick up service available? Yes.We can free pick up service from Hakuba Station and Bus terminal.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Chuo Expressway / Toyoshina IC
- Nearest National RouteR148
- Getting ThereAccess by car TOKYO - Chuo Express Hwy. - TOYOSHINA I.C. - Kita Alps Panorama Rd., or Route 147/148 - JR HAKUBA Stn. - 3000m to Terry . It takes about 3 hours and 40 minutes. TOKYO - Jyoshinetsu Jidosha-do - NAGANO I.C. - Route 19 / Hakuba Nagano Olympic Road - JR HAKUBA Stn. - 3000m to Terry. It takes approximately 3 hours and 40 minutes. OSAKA - Meishin Express Hwy. - NAGOYA - Chuo Express Hwy. - Toyoshina I.C. - Kita Alps Panorama Road or Route 147/148 - JR HAKUBA Stn. - 3000m to Terry. It takes about 6 hours . Access by JR train SHINJYUKU - JR Chuo Line - MATSUMOTO Stn. - JR Oito Line - JR HAKUBA Stn. 5minutes to Terry by bus/taxi. TOKYO - Nagano Shinkansen, a bullet train - NAGANO Stn. - shuttle bus - JR HAKUBA Stn. 5 minutes to Terry by taxi. OSAKA - Shinkansen, a bullet train - NAGOYA Stn. - JR Chuo Line - MATSUMOTO Stn. - JR Oito Line - JR HAKUBA Stn. 5minutes to Terry by taxi.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsMonkey hot springs; Zenkoji Temple; Matsumoto Castle; Kurobe Dam ;Wasabi farm;
- ActivitiesHappo-One, Tsugaike Kogen Ski area, Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park Great hiking, biking, trekking, paragliding, rafting, onsen and cultural activities.
- Seasonal HighlightsMany local festivals, Fall colors, Alpine Flowers, etc
- OnsenMimizuku no Yu, Kurashita no Yu, Echoland no Yu, Daiichi Sato no Yu, Daini Sato no Yu and etc There are so many onsens in Hakuba. Please tell us what type of Onsen you are interested in. We will help you find the right onsen for you.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes
- Onsen Yes.We have a rotenburo (outdoor hot spring)
- Internet Yes
- Laundry Facilities Yes
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Ski storage/drying room, Bar/lounge ,Billiard table,Fireplace,etc
- AddressWadano-no-mori Happo Hakuba Nagano Japan 399-9301
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.HakubaTERRY.com
- Contact NameWatabe, Yamagishi