Tel: 090-1147-8741(E); 090... >> Online Inquiry
Hakuba Powder Lodging
Hakuba Powder Lodging has one simple goal, and that is to give you a vacation you won't forget. We see ourselves as a lodge with a difference. Hakuba Powder Lodging is more than just a place to stay; we offer you the Hakuba experience. With our warm lodge, friendly service and wealth of local knowledge, we'll do our best to make you want to return to stay with us.
- NameHakuba Powder Lodging
- Type of AccommodationLodge
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationWestern style - beds only (no bunk beds) 2 person rooms - 4 2 person rooms with private toilet -3 4 person rooms - 5 (note these rooms are shared if not fully booked)
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.We have bilingual staff.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationHakuba Station
- Minutes from Station15-minute walk or 2 minutes by car
- Pick up service available? Yes.Pick-ups can be arranged please contact us.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano / Toyoshina
- Nearest National Route148
- Getting ThereTake the 148 into Hakuba. At the large over/under pass bridge, take the turn off on the left. Then take the Olympic road into Hakuba. Drive for about 2 minutes and you will see the Kuroneko Yamato (black cat) courier service building. After you pass that building we are the first intersection turn right there. We are the second lodge on the left.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone090-1147-8741(E); 090-1147-9079 (J)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hakubapowderlodging.com/
- Contact NameEnglish Nick Kowal, Japanese Hiroko Kowal