Tel: 090-1147-8741(E); 090... >> Online Inquiry
Hakuba Powder Lodging
Hakuba Powder Lodging has one simple goal, and that is to give you a vacation you won't forget. We see ourselves as a lodge with a difference. Hakuba Powder Lodging is more than just a place to stay; we offer you the Hakuba experience. With our warm lodge, friendly service and wealth of local knowledge, we'll do our best to make you want to return to stay with us.
- NameHakuba Powder Lodging
- Type of AccommodationLodge
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationWestern style - beds only (no bunk beds) 2 person rooms - 4 2 person rooms with private toilet -3 4 person rooms - 5 (note these rooms are shared if not fully booked)
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.We have bilingual staff.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
RATES (for 2007-2008) *Quad room shared is 3500 yen/person *Double room no bathroom 4000 yen/person *Double room w/bathroom 4500 yen/person Monthly rate from 55000 yen per person. Group rate available. Please ask for details.
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationHakuba Station
- Minutes from Station15-minute walk or 2 minutes by car
- Pick up service available? Yes.Pick-ups can be arranged please contact us.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano / Toyoshina
- Nearest National Route148
- Getting ThereTake the 148 into Hakuba. At the large over/under pass bridge, take the turn off on the left. Then take the Olympic road into Hakuba. Drive for about 2 minutes and you will see the Kuroneko Yamato (black cat) courier service building. After you pass that building we are the first intersection turn right there. We are the second lodge on the left.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsMastsumoto castle, Zenkoji Temple, Tateyama, Aoni Village, Otari, there are so many spots throughout Nagano. Please ask our staff and we can help you find that prefect spot in Nagano
- ActivitiesWhite Season Hakuba truly is the heart and soul of Japanese skiing and one of the hidden gems of the ski world. Unlike other Japanese resorts, only Hakuba offers the unique combination of soaring 3,000 meter peaks and bottomless snowfall that make Japanese skiing legendary. There are 7 major resorts, including the world-class Happo-One, home to the 1998 Winter Olympic downhill races, as well as numerous smaller more specialized ski areas. Whether you are an expert, a backcountry thrill seeker, or a parent wanting to teach the kids on the bunny slopes, Hakuba will give you, your family and your friends everything you could want in a ski vacation. Happo-One Ski resort Goryu/47 Ski resort Iwatake Ski resort Tsugaike Kogen Norikura Kogen Hakuba Cortina: Green Season Although best known as a ski town, Hakuba certainly doesn't close down in the spring, summer or fall. With the different seasons come different and exciting options. Hiking, mountain biking, rafting, kayaking, paragliding, fishing, golfing and traditional festivals are all readily available to the more adventurous traveler in the non-winter months, making Hakuba a place not to be missed at any time of year.
- Seasonal HighlightsThe Spring flowers that pop out in June are a must see in Hakuba. As the snow melts you can watch the flowers bloom, an excellent time to practice taking beautiful pictures. The summers are quite cool in Hakuba. Forget the heat of Kanto and Kansai and enjoy cool night time air in Hakuba. In the fall you always have the chance to see the first snowfall of the season. An uplifting sight that sees the whole village come to life with the fall colors mixed in with the pretty colors of spring..
- OnsenEcholand onsen Mimizukunoyu onsen Kurashita no yu Hakuba Hotel Foot onsen There are so many onsens in Hakuba. Please tell our staff what type of Onsen youare interested in. Wwill help you find the right onsen for you.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided No,Large open Kitchen
- Onsen No,but hot springs nearby.
- Internet Yes.Wireless high speed internet and 3 computers for guests to use.
- Laundry Facilities Yes.Limited to clothes only
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Not Applicable
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone090-1147-8741(E); 090-1147-9079 (J)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hakubapowderlodging.com/
- Contact NameEnglish Nick Kowal, Japanese Hiroko Kowal