Tel: (0261) 75-4038 090-1... >> Online Inquiry
Hakuba Alps Backpackers
Hakuba Alps Backpackers opened on New Years Eve 2002 near Hakuba Goryu. Let us help you organize your stay in Hakuba. Hakuba is an world-class winter sports area for skiing and snowboarding and offers wonderful outdoor sports throughout the year. We can also help you plan activities and tours in the area. Feel free to email us or give us a call about anything. we will make sure you are never be bored at Hakuba Alps Backpackers.
- NameHakuba Alps Backpackers
- Type of AccommodationBackpacker
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationThere are 5 guests rooms, 2 large living rooms, an open kitchen, 2 bathrooms
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
3000 yen per person per night
- City / AreaHakuba Goryu
- Nearest Train StationJR Oito line, Kamishiro Station
- Minutes from Station3 minutes on foot
- Pick up service available? Yes.pick up available from JR Kamishiro Stn. and Bus station Hakuba Goryu
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano Expressway / Toyoshina IC
- Nearest National RouteR148
- Getting ThereTurn toward to Goryu ski field, cross the train track and the third house is Hakuba Alps Backpackers. We have big wind mill on the building.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsIt is very cool and not humid in Hakuba in summer. There are many activities all year round such as skiing, snowboarding, rafting, trekking, canoeing, kayaking and mountain biking. We’ve got several restaurants and bars close by. There are Indian, Mexican, Chinese, etc. restraints in Hakuba. Grocery shop is opened till 23 o’clock. 10 min. by car. Convenience store is close by.
- ActivitiesHakuba Goryu, Hakuba 47, Happo-one, Aoki lake and several trekking courses hot springs, tennis courts and cycling areas.
- Seasonal HighlightsThe mountains in Hakuba are very famous for 5 colors in Autum. The top of the mountain is snow white, the leves are Yellow,Red,Green and Sky is Blue . you can enjoy colorful mountains in Hakuba.
- OnsenJyurou no yu is 10-15min. walk from th ehostel. It has nice japanese retaurant inside the Onsen building. you can enjoy nice beer and food after Onsen.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided No,but we have an open kitchen where guest can cook their own meals.
- Onsen 5 minutes by car
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Yes
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Satellite TV, DVD, Beer vending machine, an outdoor deck with BBQ We have a cafe down stairs for the nice breakfast
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone (0261) 75-4038 090-1914-6231 international +81 (261) 75-4038
- Fax (0261) 75-4038
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hakubabackpackers.com
- Contact NameTroy and Sakiko Davis