Tel: +81-269-24-2870 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Chalet Bersarooms is just what you are looking for! We are surrounded by green forest(Summer) and white snow(Winter). It was used for Italian skiing team’s lodging at Nagano Olympics in 1998. Gourmet dinner is waiting you such as Asian, Scandinavian, Italian and Japanese style. Self cooking is available at a Kitchen suite room.
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationStandard room : 24sqm, bathroom, refrigerator, humidifier, television, hair drier, hot water heater, floor heating Kitchen suite room: 72sqm, 2 bedrooms(6 people)with bathrooms, + kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, cleaner, cooking instruments, tableware
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Chalet master can communicate in English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
Standard room include dinner & breakfast. Winter season +750yen heating surcharge/person. Kitchen suite room(2 bedrooms:capacity 6 persons) is based on room charge. All rooms with bathroom. Breakfast 1,500yen, Dinner 3,000yen
- City / AreaOkushiga-kogen, Yamanouchi
- Nearest Train StationYudanaka(Nagano-dentetsu),Nagano(JR)
- Minutes from Station1 hour from Yudanaka,1.5hour from Nagano by bus.
- Pick up service available? Yes.Pick up at Okushiga-kogen bus terminal.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano Expressway / ShinshuNakano
- Nearest National RouteRoute292
- Getting ThereTake Nagano Expressway. Get off at the Shinshu Nakano Interchange and follow signs onto the Shiga Nakano toll road for Shiga Kogen. The toll road runs into Rte 292 for Shiga Kogen. Turn left to Okushiga road at Hasuike.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsShiga Kogen is situated in the heart of the Johshinetsu Kogen National Park. Shiga Kogen is located at 1500-1600m elevation. There are many lakes and ponds and many kinds of trekking routes rounding highland. And also so many hot springs such as Kumanoyu, Hoppo. Summer is very fresh and cool. Oku Shiga provides various music Concerts.in Summer season. Red and yellow leafs are very beautiful in Autumn. Snow conditions and quality are superb and Shiga has one of the longest seasons in Japan. The extensive lift network enables skiers and snowboarders to easily move around from one resort to the next. A shuttle bus system running non-stop between resorts can also be used for getting between resorts. To actually ski all the runs would take you days.
- ActivitiesShiga Kogen is by far the largest ski resort in Japan, with 21 interlinked resorts all on one lift ticket! Shiga covers a huge area and offers a great diversity of natural terrain. In summer, you can enjoy trekking , camping and tooling. Mountain river fishing is also available.
- Seasonal Highlights＊Shiga Kogen Guide Tour - - - - June to October You can enjoy a real guided tour by the guide even by 1 person. *Best season for observing alpine plants.: from mid-June to mid August ＊College Concert - - - - end of July to end of August A musical performance of all Japan college students amateur orchestras. The admission fee is free. Please feel free to enjoy! The concert hall is located in Hasuike Area ＊Oku Shiga music concerts - - - - end of July to end of August Professional music specialists play in the forest music hall in summer season. Highlight is Seiji Ozawa’s master concert. ＊Flight of the fireflies (Ishinoyu Area) - - - - July to mid-August You can see so many of fireflies, and is very fantastic! A lot of Hotels have a free tour to see this beautiful fireflies in summer season. ＊Shiga Kogen Summer Festival(Daijamatsuri) The biggest Event of summer season. Festival is held for three days ＊Kouyo Festival (Oku Shiga Kogen Area) - - - - mid of October Autumn Festival of Oku Shiga Kogen. Open air market,bingo game,quiz game,mini concert, etc. A lot of fun! *Beautiful Foliage: from end-Sept. to mid-Oct. all around the Shiga Kogen ＊Shiga Kougen Skiing Area Open - - - - end of November or first of December Prayers for safety during the winter season and a demonstration by a skiing instructor. A meal is soup, and "oden"(Japanese hotchpotch) a big lottery will be held after the ceremony. ＊Challeng Card stamp rally - - - - mid-December to end of March Let's conquer all the lifts and get the commemorative gift. Get a stamp of each lift, and collecting all stamps you win the memorial gift. In addition, one million yen can be gotten from one person by lot from among those who achieve it. ＊A lot of Snow events - - - - during ski season Various tours are held for the winter season such as snowshoe hiking, backcountry ski tour.Also many ski races in which everyone can entry. ＊Disco Night Week - - - - mid-March Let's hava a fun! Dance to the live band music.
- OnsenShiga kogen: Kumanoyu, Hoppo, Maruike, Kidoike, Ishinoyu Down Town(Yudanaka-area): Shibu, Kanbayashi, Yudanaka, Nozaw
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Asian, Scandibavian, Italian, Japanese style by the day
- Onsen No,but Shiga-kogen has plenty of hot springs such as Kumanoyu,Hoppo. You can enjoy Onsen there.
- Internet Yes.Wireless broadband service in the hotel.
- Laundry Facilities Yes.Washing & drying machine is prepared.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Smoking room, Playing room, Internet PC,
- AddressNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://bersarooms.com/
- Contact NameMasayuki Miwa