B&B Santana Hakuba
We are a family run B&B located in the beautiful Northern Alps of Japan. Hakuba was home to the 1998 winter Olympics and has a number of world-class ski fields. The green season is MTB paradise and we can offer fully guided tours around the Hakuba Valley. Our emphasis is on a relaxing cafe style atmosphere , try our latte or espresso and relax on the veranda enjoying the mountain air!
- NameB&B Santana Hakuba
- Type of AccommodationLodge
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationWe have 4 en suite rooms, 3 twin and one double. For small groups we have 2 rooms which sleep 5 people and one bunk bed room that sleeps 10.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Both my wife and I speak English.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese, Dutch and German.
- City / AreaHakuba
- Nearest Train StationKamishiro
- Minutes from Station 10 minute walk or 2 minutes by free pick up service
- Pick up service available? Yes.Also from Hakuba Station.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano / Chuo Expressway. / Toyoshina I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 148
- Getting ThereBy car from Tokyo/Nagoya direction take Chuo expressway, at Okaya jct. take Nagano Expressway. At Toyoshina I.C. take route 148 to Hakuba. Turn left of 148 towards Hakuba/Goryu ski field. Across the railway, turn right at JanKenPon Izakaya. 300 mtrs on left! By train either Asuza to Hakuba or Shinkansen to Nagano, then bus th Hakuba/Goryu. Free pick-up, please let us know in advance so we can meet you at the station.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address22203-152 Kamishiro, Hakuba-mura, Kita-azumi 〒399-9211
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hakuba-santana.com/
- Contact NameAlbert Kikstra