Tel: 080-3455 0428 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
New 2 and 3 bedroom log houses accommodating 4-8 people each, right at the base of Happo-one ski resort in the beautifully forested Wadanomori area of Hakuba. All houses are very comfortably appointed and furnished, with modern kitchens (fully equipped), large Japanese-style stone bathrooms and tubs, two external terraces each, large flat screen TV, DVD and sound systems, cable TV and wireless internet access. The houses are a short stroll to ski lifts, hot springs, restaurants and bars.
- Type of AccommodationIndividual Cottage / House
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room Information3 bedrooms will accommodate up to 8 people (2 + 3 + 3); house is equipped with cable TV and internet access. The kitchen is fully equipped, with gas BBQ on the main terrace.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
30,000 to 55,000 JPY per night, depending on the type of house and time of year, with a minimum 6 night reservation policy applicable Dec 25 - Mar 01, and a minimum 2 night reservation policy at other times during the year. The rate includes pick-up or drop-off of guests at Hakuba Station or Happo Bus Terminal upon arrival and departure, periodic shuttle service to local supermarkets, discounted car rental or cell phone rental if required, and regular services/provision of fresh linen/towels every 5 days. We also provide a Guest Assistance Hot-line for property-related issues, medical assistance, etc.
- City / AreaHappo, Hakuba
- Nearest Train StationHakuba
- Minutes from Station5 minutes (by car)
- Pick up service available? Not available unless confirmed at time of reservation.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Chuo Expressway / Toyoshina
- Nearest National RouteR148
- Getting ThereBy car, take Chuo Expressway, exit Toyoshina IC, follow the signs for 50kms by R148 (280 kms from Tokyo). Trains and buses also run to Hakuba and Happo from Tokyo and Nagano.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsNot Applicable
- ActivitiesHot springs, hiking, fishing, mountaineering, mountain biking. Short stroll to ski lifts at Happo-one, short drive to Hakuba 47, Goryu, Tsugaike, Cortina and Iwatake ski resorts.
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenVariety of hot springs in the immediate area.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided No.Self-catering.
- Onsen No.1 minute walk (within the Mominoki Hotel or Tokyu Hotel)
- Internet Yes.Wireless
- Laundry Facilities Yes.Internal
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities DVD, CD/stereo, Ipod connection.
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone080-3455 0428
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web siten/a
- Contact NameDarren McGann