Fuji Five Lakes Area
Tel: 0555-85-3329 (Int l +... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Solar Café / Earth Embassy
The Solar Café Guesthouse and Organic Farm is located at the base of Mt. Fuji—just two hours from Tokyo in the Fuji Five Lakes area. We are within easy hiking distance of Lake Saiko, Narusawa Ice Caves, Mt. Koyodai and Aokigahara Lava Forest. Enjoy horse riding, fishing, canoeing and more. Lots of good day hiking from the café. Also a good place to stop in for a homemade meal before or after a Mt Fuji climb. Cooking classes also available.
- NameSolar Café / Earth Embassy
- Type of AccommodationGuesthouse
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationJapanese style rooms with Futons. Camping area with tent rental also available. Private rooms for 2-5 people.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.English and Japanese ok.
- Other Languages SpokenStaff is very iinternational.
- City / AreaFuji Five Lakes Area
- Nearest Train StationNearest train stations are Kawaguchiko Station and Fuji Q Highland Amusement Park.
- Minutes from Station25-minute local bus ride from Kawaguchiko Station. The Café is a two-minute walk from Koyodai Bus s
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Accessible from Chuo Expressway or Tomei Expressway / Kawaguchiko Interchange
- Nearest National RouteThe Solar Café is located along Rt. 139, the main road connecting the Fuji 5 Lakes.
- Getting ThereBy Car: From the Chuo Expressway, exit at Kawaguchiko. Take a right immediately onto Rt. 139. Drive straight for 10-15 minutes. Solar Café is on the right side on the Rt. 139, (.8km past the Fire Station at Rt. 71 intersection) By Car from the Tomei Expressway, exit at Gotemba and follow signs to Yamanakako/Kawaguchiko. Take a right onto R138 or R139. Drive straight until you enter Narusawa Village. Solar Café is on the right side on the Rt. 139, (.8km past the Fire Station at Rt. 71 intersection) By Bus from Tokyo, take the Keio Highway bus from Shinjuku Station west exit, to Kawaguchiko Station. By Train: Take Chuo Line to Otsuki and transfer to Fuji Q Line. Take Fuji Q line to Kawaguchiko Station. From Kawaguchiko Station take the local bus to Koyodai Iriguchi. From the Koyodai bus stop, continue along highway for 200m and you will see the Solar Café on the right. Or if you don’t want to walk along the highway, from the bus stop, cross the road and follow the signs along the back roads to Solar Café. (Hint. You can ask the bus driver to drop you off directly at Solar Café. If he is in a good mood, it will save you a walk. In Japanese "Koyo dai sugitei, So-ra Café ni oritai"
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address〒401-0320 山梨県鳴沢村 8529-74
- Telephone0555-85-3329 (Int l +81-555-85-3329)
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.earthembassy.org
- Contact NameSolar Cafe and Earth Embassy Organic Farm