Mt. Fuji, Five Lakes Area
Tel: (0555) 84-3359 (in Ja... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Over the years, Inn Fujitomita has enjoyed welcoming guests from many different countries around the world who wish to experience the majestic view of Mt. Fuji. Some come to climb it, some to take pictures, some to relax and enjoy our highly recommended meals, and some to enjoy nature and the many outdoor activities in the area. We hope you will come see us and experience Mt. Fuji and the Five Lakes area, one of Japan's natural treasures.
- NameInn Fujitomita
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room Information7 rooms without the bathroom
3 rooms with bathroom
7 out of 10 rooms have the most gorgeous view of Mt. Fuji.
All rooms are designed to create relaxation and comfortable enviornment.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes,(Owner and two daughters)
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Price details Dinner: ¥2,000
BBQ: ¥3,000 (request acceptable)
- City / AreaMt. Fuji, Five Lakes Area
- Nearest Train StationFujiyoshida station (Fujikyu-line)
- Minutes from Station10-15 minutes by car
- Pick up service available? Yes.When you get to Fujiyoshida Station please call us for our welcome car pick-up service. It's available 2pm to 5pm
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Chuo Expressway / Kawaguchiko Interchange, Yamanakako/Oshino Interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 138
- Getting There• From Tokyo by car
Take Chuo Express way to Kawaguchiko Interchange. Then get on Route 138 toward Yamanakako. Turn left at the "Chutonchi Iriguchi", which is the next signal from Oshino. After 200m, you'll see the sign of our Inn "Inn Fujitomita" on your left. The first building you'll see is our INN.
• From Tokyo by train Take the JR Chuo line from Tokyo or Shinjuku to Otsuki, then transfer to the Fujikyu line to Fujiyoshida St. (2.5 hrs)
• From Tokyo by bus Take a bus from Shinjuku to Fujiyoshida (2 hrs)
• From Narita You can take the "Narita Express" train or a bus to Shinjuku and take the Chuo line to Otsuki Station then transfer to the Fujikyu line to Fujiyoshida Station (5 hours or more)
• From Osaka by train Take bullet train from Osaka Station to Mishima Station and take a bus going to Fujiyoshida Station or Kawaguchiko Station and get off at Fujitoshida Station. (5hrs)
• From Hakone Take a bus to Gotenba. From Gotenba, take another bus going to Fujiyoshida Station. There is no train, so only bus is available.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel Highlights• To Mt. Fuji: 1 hour from Kawaguchiko - 5th station of Mt. Fuji),
• Five Lakes (Lake Yamanaka, Lake Kawaguchi, Lake Saiko, Lake Shouji, Lake Motosu)
• Oshino-Hakkai (nice walking course from our Inn, 30mins/one way)
- Activities• Tenjinyama Ski Area(30mins), Misaka Ski Area (30mins)
• Fujikyu-Highland Amusement Park (20mins)
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Dinner and breakfast are available by the owner and Okami chefs.
- Onsen Yes.Private Hot Spring is available in the Club House (4pm-10pm). You can also go to Inn Fujitomita or other public ones in the area.
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Yes
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities
• Outside Swimming Pool is open during July and August
• 3 Tennis Courts open May - October
• 2 BBQ Shelters and 2 BBQ Grills (Garden BBQ party !!)
• Dining Hall
• Banquet Room
• There is a slope for a wheel chair.
• There is Fujiyoshida city hospital close by.
Rules Small fireworks ones OK. NO Skyrockets. No playing with any fire. No tossing trash on the ground. No loud noises. Dispose of pet's waste.
Note: Camp Innfuji doesn't take responsibility for theft or damage of goods. Although these events rarely occur, it is always a good idea to keep an eye on your stuff.
- Address3235 Shibokusa Oshino-mura Minamitsuru-gun Yamanashi 401-0511
- Telephone(0555) 84-3359 (in Japan) +81 (555) 84-3359 (international)
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.tim.hi-ho.ne.jp/innfuji/
- Contact NameSayori Hilsendeger