Mt. Fuji, Five Lakes Area
Tel: (0555) 84-3359 (in Ja...
Over the years, Inn Fujitomita has enjoyed welcoming guests from many different countries around the world who wish to experience the majestic view of Mt. Fuji. Some come to climb it, some to take pictures, some to relax and enjoy our highly recommended meals, and some to enjoy nature and the many outdoor activities in the area. We hope you will come see us and experience Mt. Fuji and the Five Lakes area, one of Japan's natural treasures.
- NameInn Fujitomita
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room Information7 rooms without the bathroom
3 rooms with bathroom
7 out of 10 rooms have the most gorgeous view of Mt. Fuji.
All rooms are designed to create relaxation and comfortable enviornment.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes,(Owner and two daughters)
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaMt. Fuji, Five Lakes Area
- Nearest Train StationFujiyoshida station (Fujikyu-line)
- Minutes from Station10-15 minutes by car
- Pick up service available? Yes.When you get to Fujiyoshida Station please call us for our welcome car pick-up service. It's available 2pm to 5pm
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Chuo Expressway / Kawaguchiko Interchange, Yamanakako/Oshino Interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 138
- Getting There• From Tokyo by car
Take Chuo Express way to Kawaguchiko Interchange. Then get on Route 138 toward Yamanakako. Turn left at the "Chutonchi Iriguchi", which is the next signal from Oshino. After 200m, you'll see the sign of our Inn "Inn Fujitomita" on your left. The first building you'll see is our INN.
• From Tokyo by train Take the JR Chuo line from Tokyo or Shinjuku to Otsuki, then transfer to the Fujikyu line to Fujiyoshida St. (2.5 hrs)
• From Tokyo by bus Take a bus from Shinjuku to Fujiyoshida (2 hrs)
• From Narita You can take the "Narita Express" train or a bus to Shinjuku and take the Chuo line to Otsuki Station then transfer to the Fujikyu line to Fujiyoshida Station (5 hours or more)
• From Osaka by train Take bullet train from Osaka Station to Mishima Station and take a bus going to Fujiyoshida Station or Kawaguchiko Station and get off at Fujitoshida Station. (5hrs)
• From Hakone Take a bus to Gotenba. From Gotenba, take another bus going to Fujiyoshida Station. There is no train, so only bus is available.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address3235 Shibokusa Oshino-mura Minamitsuru-gun Yamanashi 401-0511
- Telephone(0555) 84-3359 (in Japan) +81 (555) 84-3359 (international)
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.tim.hi-ho.ne.jp/innfuji/
- Contact NameSayori Hilsendeger