Tel: 025-787-3250 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Sierra Resort Yuzawa
Our unique location and character is truly one of a kind in Japan. Situated in the middle of the main run; on one of the most easily accessible ski areas from Tokyo; Sierra Resort Hotel Yuzawa provides unparalleled panoramic views over ski fields and a large valley; across to a broad mountain range. With 17 fully-equipped band rehearsal studios, concert space, natural hot spring baths and outdoor swimming pool; our character is legendary among collegiate music and outdoor sports enthusiasts alike.
- NameSierra Resort Yuzawa
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationWe offer a wide variety of rooms for large families/groups or intimate couples. All simple, yet luxurious with full amenities: en-suite bathrooms; heated floors; a/c; television, tea service and kettle; toiletries; towel sets. Cribs are available.
- English Speaking Staff? Not Applicable
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
-Weekday 9,800 - 11,500 yen/adult -Weekend 16,500 - 19,500 yen/adult -New Year’s Eve & New year 19,500 -24,000 yen/adult Please feel free to mail us for your inquiry!
- City / AreaIwappara, Yuzawa
- Nearest Train StationEchigo Yuzawa
- Minutes from Station13
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Kan Etsu / Yuzawa Inter
- Nearest National Route17
- Getting ThereBy Train: From Tokyo Station to Echigo-Yuzawa Station it is 1 hour and 10 minutes by Shinkansen (Bullet Train) on the Joetsu Line. It is 10 minutes from Echigo-Yuzawa Shinkansen Station by courtesy bus. Use the East Exit to find the winter-only courtesy buses. Bus service can sometimes be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For pick-up service outside of the Winter Season; please reserve beforehand or when booking you stay. By Car: Take Kanetsu Expressway; exit Yuzawa IC. (2-hours from Nerima IC) Parking is free in Parking Lot P5
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsThe 'Joetsu' area abounds with activities easily accessible from the hotel. But of course you may choose to lay back and enjoy the scenery and facilities right from the hotel: hot springs, music studios, tennis courts and mountain strolls.
- ActivitiesStep from the door of the hotel; into your skis/snowboard; and down you go!!! Iwappara Ski Area has varied terrain for different skill levels and all ages and interests...The ultimate way to satisfy your Winter Holiday Desires!
- Seasonal HighlightsThe Autumn colors in Daigenta Canyon are very well renowned. Every summer Fuji Rock Festival happens not far from Sierra Resort; special packages are offered to people who want to stay in comfort while enjoying this huge 3-day music extravaganza.
- OnsenThere is an onsen in the hotel for use by Sierra guests.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Not Applicable
- Onsen .
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Tennis Courts, Swimming Pools 17 Music Rehearsal and live performance studios
- AddressIwappara Skiing Area,Yuzawa, Minami-Uonuma-gun,Niigata 949-610
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.sierrayuzawa.com
- Contact NameRyo Takeishi