Akakura Kogakuro is located in the Akakura Onsen Ski Area of Myoko. Our Ryokan offers a mix of Japanese style accommodations with modern comforts. We have friendly English speaking staff who understand the needs of international guest. Kogakuro in has its own onsen facilities including an outdoor "rotenburo". Guest can enjoy our area "chill spot" as well as sumptuous Japanese cuisine. We aer also within walking distance of Akakura Onsen Ski Resort, and offer discount lift tickets to our guest. Akakura Onsen Ski Resort is great for all levels of skiers and boarder as well as families. Come and enjoy Myoko.
- NameAkakura Kogakuro
- Type of AccommodationOnsen Ryokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationAll rooms Japanese Style and includes -8 Tatami room with toilets -8 Tatami room with en suite -10 Tatami room with en suite
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaAkakura
- Nearest Train StationMyoko Kogen
- Minutes from Station15 minute by bus
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Nagano-Jidousya-dou Highway / Myoko-kogen Interchange
- Nearest National RouteR18
- Getting ThereFrom Tokyo, continue on the Kanetsu Expressway through Yuzawa until you reach the turn off for the Hokuriku Expressway (just after Nagaoka City). Take the Hokuriku Expressway to Joetsu City and then take Route 18 south to the Myoko region.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address115 Akakura, Myoko-shi, Niigata, 949-2111
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.myoko-kougakuro.jp/
- Contact NameMs.Kaneko