Tel: +81-460-85-6111 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Yumoto Fujiya Hotel
Surrounded by the rich natural beauty of Hakone, Yumoto Fujiya Hotel provides a truly relaxing time for guests. The hotel is just a three-minute walk from Yumoto Station, the gateway to Hakone. The hotel features a wide variety of spa facilities such as public spas, open-air spas and family baths with a rich supply of hot spring water. Various restaurants from French to authentic Cantonese and Japanese cuisine with a sushi bar are available.
- NameYumoto Fujiya Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationBright and open-spaced guest rooms for spending a day in comfort. Various room types for variety of needs, including families and groups, are available.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥20,000 - ￥30,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
- City / AreaHakone-machi
- Nearest Train StationHakone-Yumoto Station (Odakyu Line)
- Minutes from Station3 minutes walk
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Odawara Nishi
- Nearest National RouteRoute 1
- Getting ThereAccess from Tokyo area to Odawara / Hakone Yumoto, the gateways to Hakone
* By Japan Railways: Tokyo Sta. - Odawara Sta., a main gateway to the Hakone area.
1) By Tokaido Shinkansen, the bullet train, "Kodama", it takes 40 min. between the stations and runs every 20 to 30 minutes. One-way fare is approximately JPY 3,700.
2) By rapid train "Acty" or local train on the Tokaido Line, it takes 70 min. to 90 min. between the stations. 2-8 trains run every hour. One-way fare is approximately JPY 1,500.
* By Odakyu Railways: Shinjuku Sta. - Odawara Sta. or Hakone Yumoto Sta.
3) By Limited Express "Romance Car", it takes 85 min. to Odawara and 90 min. to Hakone Yumoto. 1-4 trains run every hour until around 7:30 pm and up to 2 trains every hour run to Hakone Yumoto until 7:00 pm. A seat reservation is required. Approximate one-way fares are JPY 1,800 to Odawara and JPY 2,100 to Hakone Yumoto.
4) By express train, it takes 95 min. to Odawara Sta. It runs every 6 - 20 min. until around 11:35 pm. An approximate one-way fare is JPY 900.
Access from the gateway stations (Odawara /) to Yumoto Fujiya Hotel
5) Bus service: Available from Odawara Sta. every 10 - 15 min. by 2 operators (Hakone-Tozan bus / Izu-Hakone bus) during daytime. Buses bound for "Hakone-machi", "Kojiri", "Togendai", "Moto-Hakone" or "Hakone-en" stop at "Hakone Yumoto eki", our nearby bus stop. One-way fare from Odawara is JPY 360 accordingly.
Approximate durations from Odawara Sta. is 15-20min.accordingly.
6) Railway service: Available from Odawara Sta. every 15 - 30 min. by Hakone Tozan Railway. (The last train departs Odawara at 11:14 pm.) Trains bound for Hakone Yumoto and Gora stop at "Hakone Yumoto", our nearby station. One-way fare from Odawara is JPY 300 accordingly. Approximate duration from Odawara is 15-20min. Following the subway from Hakone Yumoto Sta. and across the bridge,using the hotel private elevator you will reach to Yumoto Fujiya Hotel approximately in 5 min.
7) Taxi service: Available from Odawara Sta. by several operators. Approximate one-way fare is JPY 2,800 from Odawara Sta. ( Late night surcharge may be applied during night time.) Approximate duration is 15-20 min. from Odawara.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsHakone Jinja Shrine
Built in 757 at the end of the Nara Period (710 - 794), Hakone Jinja Shrine is one of the oldest shrines in the Kanto area.
Hakone Suginamiki Road (Cedar Tree Ave.)
Located on what was previously called Tokaido Street, near Ashinoko Lake, the Hakone Suginamiki Road has 120 cedar trees, which were planted at the beginning of the Edo Period (1618).
Yosegi Zaiku (Woodwork) at Hatajuku
Yosegi Zaiku are the traditional wood handicrafts in the Hakone region.
- ActivitiesHiking / Trekking
Viewing Mt. Fuji
- Seasonal HighlightsHakone Ekiden Race
Hakone-En Summer Night Festival
Summer Fireworks Festival
- OnsenThe Japanese Onsen (Hot Springs)
Onsen, or Japanese Hot Spring, is a very popular tourist attraction in Japan. The Japanese Onsen experience is the ultimate in relaxation and is traditionally experienced in a rustic, open-air natural surrounding. The hot spring resorts in Hakone are not only rich in history, but are also known for the healthy mineral content of their natural hot springs water.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided
Yes.Garden Restaurant HIMESHARA
Delicious Japanese cuisine, along with Western and Japanese style breakfast buffet.
Japanese Restaurant KATSURA
This sushi restaurant offers a wide selection of seafood and sushi dishes.
Chinese Restaurant TOKARO
Offers traditional Chinese flavors in a modern atmosphere.
Offer a blend on traditional and modern French cuisine.
Yes.Hot Spring Spa "SOHUN"
One of the most beautiful and relaxing hot springs in Japan, Yumoto Onsen was a favorite spot of Hojo Sohun,famous warrior of the Sengoku Era.Taking this Japanese hero as its namesake,the Sohun Spa at the Fujiya Hotel offers guests the ideal place to relax amidst nature while enjoying the therapeutic benefits of the abundant hot springs. Enjoy a spectacular view of the verdant surroundings while soaking in the outdoor bath,or gaze out the window from inside the large,clean indoor bath.
You can refresh your body and soul in the spa zone,or relax in privacy in one of the family baths.Finish off your hot springs experience with a visit to the low-temperature sauna.
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities
9:00a.m.-4:00p.m.(only for summer time)
Souvenir shop SHINO
This gift shop offers a lovely selection of specialties from the Hakone and Odawara region. Shipping services are available for delivery throughout Japan.
- Address256-1 Yumoto, Hakone-machi, Kanagawa-ken 250-0392, JAPAN
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.yumotofujiya.jp/en/index.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable