Yumoto Fujiya Hotel
Surrounded by the rich natural beauty of Hakone, Yumoto Fujiya Hotel provides a truly relaxing time for guests. The hotel is just a three-minute walk from Yumoto Station, the gateway to Hakone. The hotel features a wide variety of spa facilities such as public spas, open-air spas and family baths with a rich supply of hot spring water. Various restaurants from French to authentic Cantonese and Japanese cuisine with a sushi bar are available.
- NameYumoto Fujiya Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationBright and open-spaced guest rooms for spending a day in comfort. Various room types for variety of needs, including families and groups, are available.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaHakone-machi
- Nearest Train StationHakone-Yumoto Station (Odakyu Line)
- Minutes from Station3 minutes walk
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Odawara Nishi
- Nearest National RouteRoute 1
- Getting ThereAccess from Tokyo area to Odawara / Hakone Yumoto, the gateways to Hakone
* By Japan Railways: Tokyo Sta. - Odawara Sta., a main gateway to the Hakone area.
1) By Tokaido Shinkansen, the bullet train, "Kodama", it takes 40 min. between the stations and runs every 20 to 30 minutes. One-way fare is approximately JPY 3,700.
2) By rapid train "Acty" or local train on the Tokaido Line, it takes 70 min. to 90 min. between the stations. 2-8 trains run every hour. One-way fare is approximately JPY 1,500.
* By Odakyu Railways: Shinjuku Sta. - Odawara Sta. or Hakone Yumoto Sta.
3) By Limited Express "Romance Car", it takes 85 min. to Odawara and 90 min. to Hakone Yumoto. 1-4 trains run every hour until around 7:30 pm and up to 2 trains every hour run to Hakone Yumoto until 7:00 pm. A seat reservation is required. Approximate one-way fares are JPY 1,800 to Odawara and JPY 2,100 to Hakone Yumoto.
4) By express train, it takes 95 min. to Odawara Sta. It runs every 6 - 20 min. until around 11:35 pm. An approximate one-way fare is JPY 900.
Access from the gateway stations (Odawara /) to Yumoto Fujiya Hotel
5) Bus service: Available from Odawara Sta. every 10 - 15 min. by 2 operators (Hakone-Tozan bus / Izu-Hakone bus) during daytime. Buses bound for "Hakone-machi", "Kojiri", "Togendai", "Moto-Hakone" or "Hakone-en" stop at "Hakone Yumoto eki", our nearby bus stop. One-way fare from Odawara is JPY 360 accordingly.
Approximate durations from Odawara Sta. is 15-20min.accordingly.
6) Railway service: Available from Odawara Sta. every 15 - 30 min. by Hakone Tozan Railway. (The last train departs Odawara at 11:14 pm.) Trains bound for Hakone Yumoto and Gora stop at "Hakone Yumoto", our nearby station. One-way fare from Odawara is JPY 300 accordingly. Approximate duration from Odawara is 15-20min. Following the subway from Hakone Yumoto Sta. and across the bridge,using the hotel private elevator you will reach to Yumoto Fujiya Hotel approximately in 5 min.
7) Taxi service: Available from Odawara Sta. by several operators. Approximate one-way fare is JPY 2,800 from Odawara Sta. ( Late night surcharge may be applied during night time.) Approximate duration is 15-20 min. from Odawara.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address256-1 Yumoto, Hakone-machi, Kanagawa-ken 250-0392, JAPAN
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.yumotofujiya.jp/en/index.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable