Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture
Tel: In Japan: (0460) 85-5... >> Online Inquiry
Located in the heart of Hakone’s Yumoto hot spring town, Shougetsu mixes the conveniences of modern facilities with distinct traditional Japanese hot spring qualities. Our facilities were newly renovated in 1998 to provide the utmost in comfort. Our hot spring water is derived directly from a natural hot spring, with both indoor and outdoor baths, as well as sauna facilities, which are sure to relax your body and soul. Located conveniently on a hill above Yumoto’s main shopping area, it is ideal for families, small groups of friends or large company groups. The many attractions and sightseeing opportunities in the area will also never leave you with a dull moment.
- Type of AccommodationHostel
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationA total of 38 rooms, with 6 different types, including Western, Japanese, and Western-Japanese combination. Our largest rooms can sleep up to 6 people. All rooms have Western-style bath/toilet.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Some of our staff are bi-lingual. English language information is provided at check-in.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
From ¥6,500 (per person) - Six different size/types of rooms. Our room rates are "Per-Room," based on size/type. Weekday specials and group rates are available. Check out our website for details. http://www.shougetsu.com/fees/
- City / AreaHakone, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Nearest Train StationHakone Yumoto Station or Odawara Shinkansen Station
- Minutes from Station10-minute walk or 3-minute taxi ride from Hakone Yumoto Station; 15-minute taxi ride from Odawara Sh
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Expressway / Atsugi I.C. to Odawara Atsugi Road to Odawara Nishi I.C. to Route 1
- Nearest National RouteRoute 1 (Hakone Kyudo)
- Getting ThereBy Train: JR Kodama Shinkansen from Tokyo Station to Odawara Station (40 minutes), then 15 minute taxi to Shougetsu; or Odakyu Romance Car train from Shinjuku to Hakone Yumoto Station (1 hour and 45 minutes), then 10-minute walk to Shougetsu (or 3-minute taxi ride). http://www.shougetsu.com/access/
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsClose to many museums, Ashinoko Lake, and many other activities and attractions in the Hakone area.
- ActivitiesNot Applicable
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes
- Onsen Yes.Certified natural hot spring water, with both indoor and outdoor baths.
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Not Applicable
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Two large group Japanese style dinning halls, bar, mini-convenience store and 30-car covered parking lot.
- AddressNot Applicable
- TelephoneIn Japan: (0460) 85-5748 Intl: +81-460-85-5748
- Fax(0460) 85-8245
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.shougetsu.com/
- Contact NameShougetsu