Tel: (0460) 84-8501
Palace Hotel Hakone
At the Palace Hotel Hakone, you can enjoy the beauty of nature througout the four seasons. Only a ninety minute drive from downtown Tokyo, the Hotel is located atop a hill in the Sengoku-hara Highlands, surrounded by the volcanic crater walls of Hakone. Come and relax amidst spectacular views of Mt. Fuji and Lake Ashi.
- NamePalace Hotel Hakone
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationSpacious guest rooms offer spectacular views. All guest rooms offer splendid views of the beautiful resort area. Their sensitively coordinated interiors with cane furniture also help create a supremely restful atmosphere.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Every staff can speak English. We have many overseas guests.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaSengokuhara, Hakone
- Nearest Train StationYumoto Station or Odawara Station
- Minutes from Station40~50 Minutes
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Expressway / Gotenba Interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 138
- Getting ThereAccess by Bus: From Odawara Station, Yomoto Station or Gotenba Station... Take the Hakone Tozan Bus for Togendai and get off at Palace Hotel Hakone Mae.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone(0460) 84-8501
- Fax(0460) 84-8500
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://hakone.palacehotel.co.jp/english/index.html
- Contact NameFront Desk Staff