Tel: (0460) 84-8501 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Palace Hotel Hakone
At the Palace Hotel Hakone, you can enjoy the beauty of nature througout the four seasons. Only a ninety minute drive from downtown Tokyo, the Hotel is located atop a hill in the Sengoku-hara Highlands, surrounded by the volcanic crater walls of Hakone. Come and relax amidst spectacular views of Mt. Fuji and Lake Ashi.
- NamePalace Hotel Hakone
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationSpacious guest rooms offer spectacular views. All guest rooms offer splendid views of the beautiful resort area. Their sensitively coordinated interiors with cane furniture also help create a supremely restful atmosphere.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Every staff can speak English. We have many overseas guests.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Over ￥ 30,000
￥20,000 - ￥30,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
- City / AreaSengokuhara, Hakone
- Nearest Train StationYumoto Station or Odawara Station
- Minutes from Station40~50 Minutes
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Expressway / Gotenba Interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 138
- Getting ThereAccess by Bus: From Odawara Station, Yomoto Station or Gotenba Station... Take the Hakone Tozan Bus for Togendai and get off at Palace Hotel Hakone Mae.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsThere are many attractive museums and sightseeing spots like Owakudani Valley, Sengokuhara, Lake Ashi, Mt. Komagatake and Mt. Kintoki so on. http://www.hakone.or.jp/english/midokoro/keikan.html
- ActivitiesMt. Komagatake and the Otome hiking course are very famous for hiking. There also is a famous golf club near Palace hotel. Contact us if you would like to come and play.
- Seasonal HighlightsIn spring, there are many cherry blossoms around Palace Hotel. In summer, there are many Festivals and Fireworks at Hakone. In autumn, the Hakone area has waves of pampas grass and burning red and yellow autumn leaves.
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.We have French restuaurant, a Steak House, a Cafe and a Japanese restaurant.
- Onsen Yes.We have indoor's and outdoor's hot springs for men and women.
- Internet Yes.You can use the Internet near the front desk.
- Laundry Facilities Yes.We have laundry services.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Outside facilities such as a swimming pool and tennis courts as well as inside ones such as various types of hot spring baths, including grand baths and saunas will be sure to make you feel refreshed and give you relaxing comfort and luxury. You have every chance of fully enjoying happy and pleasing moments.
- AddressNot Applicable
- Telephone(0460) 84-8501
- Fax(0460) 84-8500
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://hakone.palacehotel.co.jp/english/index.html
- Contact NameFront Desk Staff