Hakone Machi, Hakone National Park
Lake Side Inn Charlotte
Our friendly pension located right in front of beautiful Lake Ashinoko in Hakone and only 3 minutes away from the nearest bus stop. Spend an elegant brunch time on our porch that gives you a magnificent spectacle of Lake Ashinoko. Relax and feel refreshed in the crisp air of Hakone. Spend your time with us as checkout time is noon. Also Internet is free of charge. Explore nature by trekking through Owakudani, the bubbling steaming valley, or Sengokuhara, the marshland. Visit Komagatake, one of the Hakone volcanic cones, for a breathtaking panorama view of Mount Fuji and Lake Ashinoko. Enjoy art at museums including The Hakone Open-air Museum, MOA Museum of Art, Hakone Glass Forest, and Narukawa Art Museum. You may also choose to go on a shopping spree at the Premium Outlets in Gotemba.
- NameLake Side Inn Charlotte
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationWe have both Western and Japanese style rooms available. All rooms are with bath / toilet. == For a party of 2 -- Lake View Twin == For a party of 3 -- Lake View Japanese style == For 1 -- Forest View Twin
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.The manager speaks English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaHakone Machi, Hakone National Park
- Nearest Train StationHakone Yumoto Station, Odakyu Line
- Minutes from StationMoto-hakone Bus Stop. We are a 3 minute walk from there.
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute #138
- Getting ThereSimply hop onto the Izu Hakone or Hakone Tozan Bus from Hakone Yumoto Station, Odaku-sen Line and get off at Moto-hakone Bus Stop. We are a 3 minute walk from there.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressMoto Hakone 71, Hakone Machi, Ashigarashimo Gun, Kanagawa 250-0522
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.charlotte2.yad.jp/english.html
- Contact NameManager (Mr.Hattori)