Home > Travel Tools > Places to Stay > Kanto>Kanagawa > Lake Ashinoko Camping Village
Tel: 0460-84-8279 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Lake Ashinoko Camping Village
Our Camping Village is located on Ashinoko-lake which is a part of Fuji-Hakone National Park. You can enjoy the seasonal beauty of Hakone. In the Village, there are cabins surrounded by trees by the lake side, automobile camping site and camping ground. There is also a restaurant, barbecue garden and small shops.
- NameLake Ashinoko Camping Village
- Type of AccommodationIndividual Cottage / House
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationCabins 2 bed rooms(6 beds), kitchen with cooking facilities and terrace for barbecue.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaHakone town
- Nearest Train StationHakone Yumoto Station or Odawara Station
- Minutes from StationAbout 45min. from Hakone-Yumoto station by bus
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tomei Express / Gotemba I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 138
- Getting ThereFrom Odawara Sta., take a bus for Togendai(via Hakone-Yumoto Sta.) and get off at Lake Hotel-mae bus stop. ・from Shinjuku Sta. , take a Tomei Express bus to Togendai bus stop(takes about 2hrs.10min.)
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address164, Moto-Hakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigara-shimo-gun, Kanagawa 250-0522
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.kanagawa-kankou.or.jp/
- Contact NameNot Applicable