Home > Travel Tools > Places to Stay > Kanto>Kanagawa > Hakone Hotel - Fujiya Hotel Lake View Annex
Hakone Hotel - Fujiya Hotel Lake View Annex
Set upon a shore overlooking the sparkling waters of the Lake Ashi, the Hakone Hotel shines like the most precious stone in the region. When the majestic view of Mt. Fuji shows up over the Lake Ashi, it adds a breathtaking moment to the guests' stays. Since its establishment in 1923, the Hakone Hotel has drawn many guests home and abroad with its incomparable hospitality and service. Fully renovated in 1992, the Hakone Hotel offers a wide variety of modern guestrooms. There are 50 guestrooms ranging from Standard twin-bedded room to Suites, for a maximum of 100 guests. Your stay at the Hakone Hotel is not just a stay, but an experience.
- NameHakone Hotel - Fujiya Hotel Lake View Annex
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationThe spacious, well designed guestrooms showcase Hakone Hotel distinct interior design while offering the the guest the utmost in comfort and modern sophistication. Guests can enjoy a wonderful view of Lake Ashi as well as Hakone's rich and smooth natural hot spring water in public bath.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / Area箱根町 Hakone-machi
- Nearest Train StationGora
- Minutes from StationNot Applicable
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 1
- Getting ThereAccess from Tokyo area to Odawara / Hakone Yumoto, the gateways to Hakone
By Japan Railways: Tokyo Sta. - Odawara Sta., a main gateway to the Hakone area.
1) By Tokaido Shinkansen, the bullet train, "Kodama", it takes 40 min. between the stations and runs every 20 to 30 minutes. One-way fare is approximately JPY 3,700.
2) By rapid train "Acty" or local train on the Tokaido Line, it takes 70 min. to 90 min. between the stations. 2-8 trains run every hour. One-way fare is approximately JPY 1,500.
By Odakyu Railways: Shinjuku Sta. - Odawara Sta. or Hakone Yumoto Sta.
3) By Limited Express "Romance Car", it takes 85 min. to Odawara and 90 min. to Hakone Yumoto. 1-4 trains run every hour until around 7:30 pm and up to 2 trains every hour run to Hakone Yumoto until 7:00 pm. A seat reservation is required. Approximate one-way fares are JPY 1,800 to Odawara and JPY 2,100 to Hakone Yumoto.
4) By express train, it takes 95 min. to Odawara Sta. It runs every 6 - 20 min. until around 11:35 pm. An approximate one-way fare is JPY 900.
Access from the gateway stations (Odawara / Hakone Yumoto) to Hakone Hotel
5) Bus service: Available from Odawara Sta. and Hakone Yumoto Sta. every 15 - 30 min. by 2 operators (Hakone-Tozan bus / Izu-Hakone bus) during daytime. Hakone-Tozan bus bound for "Hakone-machi" stops at "Hakone Hotel Mae" and Izu-Hakone bus bound for "Hakone-machi" stops at "Sekisho Ato" our nearby bus stops. One-way fares from Odawara and Hakone Yumoto are JPY 1,150 and JPY 930 accordingly. Approximate durations from Odawara Sta. and Hakone Yumoto Sta. are 60 min. and 45 min. accordingly.
6) Taxi service: Available from Odawara Sta. and Hakone Yumoto Sta. by several operators. Approximate one-way fares are JPY 6,400 from Odawara Sta. and JPY 5,000 from Hakone Yumoto Sta. ( Late night surcharge may be applied during night time.) Approximate durations are 35 min. from Odawara and 20 min. from Hakone Yumoto.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address65 Hakone Hakone-machi, Kanagawa 250-0521, JAPAN
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.hakonehotel.jp/en/index.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable