Since 1878, Fujiya Hotel has been renowned globally as one of the most classical resort hotels in Japan. With a reputation for its incomparable hospitality and service, the Fujiya Hotel has drawn many dignitaries and celebrities from all over the world throughout the century. With the attentive service, the unique atmosphere and the natural beauties of Hakone, the Fujiya is second to none for your memorable stay at Hakone.
- NameFujiya Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationFujiya Hotel now accommodates a maximum of 300 guests in 146 western style guest rooms at the 5 hotel houses (Main Building, Comfy Lodge, Restful Cottage, Flower Palace and Forest Lodge).
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaHakone-machi
- Nearest Train Station宮ノ下 Miyanosita
- Minutes from Station徒歩7分 7 minutes walk
- Pick up service available? No
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteRoute 1
- Getting ThereAccess from Tokyo area to Odawara / Hakone Yumoto, the gateways to Hakone
* By Japan Railways: Tokyo Sta. - Odawara Sta., a main gateway to the Hakone area.
1) By Tokaido Shinkansen, the bullet train, "Kodama", it takes 40 min. between the stations and runs every 20 to 30 minutes. One-way fare is approximately JPY 3,700.
2) By rapid train "Acty" or local train on the Tokaido Line, it takes 70 min. to 90 min. between the stations. 2-8 trains run every hour. One-way fare is approximately JPY 1,500.
* By Odakyu Railways: Shinjuku Sta. - Odawara Sta. or Hakone Yumoto Sta.
3) By Limited Express "Romance Car", it takes 85 min. to Odawara and 90 min. to Hakone Yumoto. 1-4 trains run every hour until around 7:30 pm and up to 2 trains every hour run to Hakone Yumoto until 7:00 pm. A seat reservation is required. Approximate one-way fares are JPY 1,800 to Odawara and JPY 2,100 to Hakone Yumoto.
4) By express train, it takes 95 min. to Odawara Sta. It runs every 6 - 20 min. until around 11:35 pm. An approximate one-way fare is JPY 900.
Access from the gateway stations (Odawara / Hakone Yumoto) to Fujiya Hotel
5) Bus service: Available from Odawara Sta. and Hakone Yumoto Sta. every 10 - 15 min. by 2 operators (Hakone-Tozan bus / Izu-Hakone bus) during daytime. Buses bound for "Hakone-machi", "Kojiri", "Togendai", "Moto-Hakone" or "Hakone-en" stop at "Miyanoshita Onsen", our nearby bus stop. One-way fares from Odawara and Hakone Yumoto are JPY 660 and JPY 400 accordingly. Approximate durations from Odawara Sta. and Hakone Yumoto Sta. are 35 min. and 20 min. accordingly.
6) Railway service: Available from Odawara Sta. and Hakone Yumoto Sta. every 15 - 30 min. by Hakone Tozan Railway. (The last train departs Odawara at 10:44 pm.) Trains bound for Gora stop at "Miyanoshita", our nearby station. One-way fares from Odawara and Hakone Yumoto are JPY 560 and JPY 260 accordingly. Approximate durations from Odawara and Hakone Yumoto are 40 min. and 25 min. accordingly. Following the down slope from Miyanoshtia Sta. and turn left on the Route 1, you will reach to Fujiya Hotel approximately in 10 min.
7) Taxi service: Available from Odawara Sta. and Hakone Yumoto Sta. by several operators. Approximate one-way fares are JPY 5,500 from Odawara Sta. and JPY 3,000 from Hakone Yumoto Sta. ( Late night surcharge may be applied during night time.) Approximate durations are 30 min. from Odawara and 15 min. from Hakone Yumoto.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address359 Miyanoshita, Hakone-machi, Kanagawa-ken 250-0404, JAPAN
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.fujiyahotel.jp/english/index.html
- Contact NameNot Applicable