Home > Travel Tools > Places to Stay > Kanto>Tokyo > Weekly Mansions Tokyo at Asakusa
Tel: +81-(0)3-3626-2443 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Weekly Mansions Tokyo at Asakusa
Designed for value-conscious traveler and ideal for a short relaxing break or an extended stay. With daily, weekly and monthly rates, enjoy the amenities and privacy of these flats located minutes to central Tokyo.
- NameWeekly Mansions Tokyo at Asakusa
- Type of AccommodationApartments
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room InformationPrivate single, double, and triple rooms available for 1 night or more.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNo
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
Rates include tax and service charge and are per night, per room. Inquire about our Extended Stay rates for over 7 nights. Monthly Rates also available.
- City / AreaAsakusa
- Nearest Train StationKuramae Station - Oedo Line
- Minutes from Station4
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange First time to Japan...don't drive. / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereWMT Asakusa is 4 minutes walk from the Toei-Oedo Line Kuramae Station (Exit A7), 9 minutes walk from the Toei-Asakusa Line Kuramae Station (Exit A4). 13 minutes walk from Asakusa Station, and 15 minutes walk from the East Exit of Ryougoku Station.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsKaminarimon (Kaminari Gate), Sensoji Temple, Asakusa Shrine, & Dempoin Temple Nakamise Shopping Street Kappabashi Shopping Street Tobu Asakusa Station & Matsuya Department Store Sumida River Cruise Edo Shitamachi Traditional Crafts Museum The Ryogoku Kokugikan
- ActivitiesUeno, 10 minutes via Subway Oedo Line Ginza, 18 minutes via Subway Ginza Line Nihonbashi, 15 minutes via Subway Toei-Asakusa Line Shimbashi, 25 minutes via Subway Toei-Asakusa Line Shinjuku Nishiguchi, 20 minutes via Subway Toei-Oedo Line
- Seasonal HighlightsSanja Festival - May Asakusa Samba Carnival - August Tokyo Jidai Matsuri - November Sanja Festival - May Asakusa Samba Carnival - August Tokyo Jidai Matsuri - November
- OnsenNone - public bath nearby but not for the timid.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Not Applicable
- Onsen Not Applicable
- Internet Yes.pc kiosk in lobby; broadband in rooms
- Laundry Facilities Yes.24hr Coin laundry, washing machines and dryers
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Vending machines (in lobby) Vehicle parking (reservations required, charges apply) Coin-operated parking (Tometoko Akasaka) Newspaper vending machine (charges apply) Services during Front Desk hours Photocopy services (charges apply) Fax services (charges apply) Parcel receiving and delivery
- Address1-21-11 Honjo, Sumida-Ku, Tokyo 130-0004 Japan
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.wmt-tokyo.com
- Contact NameMs. Emiko Kitano