1-1-9 Saga, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Kurumi Mansion is conveniently located near the center of Tokyo with easy access to major sightseeing areas such as, Tokyo Station, Ginza, Asakusa, Tsukiji and more. Kurumi Mansion is also located on the banks of Sumida River and surrounded by a mix of traditional culture and modern Japan. Enjoy jogging along the Sumida River or visit the many local markets and shrines in the area.
- NameKurumi Mansion
- Type of AccommodationServiced Apartments
- Room TypeWestern Only
- General Room Information*6 nights 7 days from 23,000 yen per person* 65 furnished rooms includes utensils and toiletries
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / Area1-1-9 Saga, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Nearest Train StationSuitengumae and Monzennakacho
- Minutes from Station10 minutes on foot
- Pick up service available? No
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Shuto-kosoku / Hakozaki
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereTake exit No.2 of Suitengumae subway station which is directly under Tokyo City Air Terminal. Go straight about 150m and cross a big bridge then turn right. Go straight you will come to Kurumi Mansion. A red Coca-Cola vending machine is at the entrance.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address1-1-9 Saga, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan 135-0031
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.kurumi-mansion.com
- Contact NameYasuo Sasano, Ms. Sakaguchi