Tel: In Japan: (03) 3708-4...
Hakkakuso, our lodge, is licensed by the Tateyama Board of Health as a hotel and restaurant. It is available for your family or larger group “getaway” weekend. We can accommodate up to 24 guests and are located in Tateyama, on the Minami Boso Peninsula, in Chiba prefecture. Groups of four or more are welcome, always with advance reservation. Hakkakuso is an ideal spot for your family, club or group outing or for that special “getaway” weekend you keep talking about. There are mapped cycling courses for riders of all levels that let you explore the fishing villages, the seashore, and the fields of flowers. Cycling paths can be found along the seashore and hiking trails wind up through the hills. Mountain bicycles are available for guests at no charge. A large botanical garden is five minutes away and Kamogawa Sea World is one hour by car. Tennis courts are available nearby or you can fish from the beach or a boat. Swimming ispossible through October. The area is well-known throughout Japan for the flowers that seem to be everywhere. Our rates are yen 9,600 for adults and yen 9,100 for elementary age children. This includes lodging and two meals, and includes coffee and tea most anytime. Also included is the use of our mountain bicycles (we have 19, for children through adult, including two bicycles with children’s seats on the back and one “third wheel). Hakkakuso is two hours from Tokyo Station by train and two and a half hours by car via hi-way and/or ferry. We are open most weekends and school holidays during the year. Breakfast and dinner are served and there are also restaurants nearby. Coffee/tea is available all day (we serve Peet’s).
- NameHakkakuso Lodge
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationFirst floor has two bedrooms sleeping 4 and 10 in bunk beds. Third floor has two small rooms for two people each and there is an annex with a second floor tatami room that sleeps 4-5.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.English and Japanese are spoken at Hakkakuso.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaTateyama
- Nearest Train StationJR Tateyama on the Keiyo-sen
- Minutes from Station12 minutes by car.
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tateyama expressway from Kisarazu has recently been partially completed to Tomiura, just north of Tateyama. / Tomiura Exit
- Nearest National RouteRt. 410 goes within a kilometer of the lodge. Rt 127 is the coast road from Kisarazu city.
- Getting ThereYou can drive to Hakkakuso in just over two hours over and through the Aqualine or take the JR train or the highway bus from Tokyo Station.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressTateyama-shi, Minami- Boso Peninsula, Chiba-ken
- TelephoneIn Japan: (03) 3708-4012 International: +81 (3) 3708-4012
- Fax03-3798 4012
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.discoverjapan.co.jp
- Contact NameDavid Green