Tel: Japan: (0278) 58-3923... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Established in December of 1984, Pension Currants is located in Nikko National Park. Nature is all around and you can enjoy quiet walks and fresh mountain air. The local water is tasty and visitors can see many stars throughout the year. There are many onsen (hot springs) available nearby as well as one-day onsen trips. Located at 1,500 m (5,000 ft ) above sea level, you do not need an air conditioner in summer as the temperature is nice a cool, making it an excellent summer resort. You can also enjoy trekking in the Nikko and Oze areas, fishing, hot springs and of course the famous temples at Nikko. The area is especially famous for the fall colors, which make for the perfect time to come and enjoy walking, hiking or sitting in the many hot springs.
- NamePension Currants
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationWestern style 9 rooms
Japanese style 1 room
Western style 2 rooms (2 people)
Western style 4 rooms (2-3 people)
Western style 2 rooms (3-4 people, w/ Loft)
Western style 1 rooms (4 people)
Japanese style 1 room (3-4 people)
Toilet is available at all rooms.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Some
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaOze, Katashina
- Nearest Train StationJR Numata Station or Shinkansen: Jyomo Kogen Station
- Minutes from Station60 Min. from Numata Station or 90 min. from Jomo Kogen Station by car.
- Pick up service available? Yes.Pick up service is available at Numata and Nikko Stations. *Fee is for gas charge only. (Usually about ¥1,500 for Numuta and ¥2,000 for Nikko.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Kanetsu Expressway. You can also take the Tohoku Jidosha do to Nikko Utsunomiya doro (except in winter) / Numata I.C. – Kanetsu Expressway, Kiyotaki I.C. – Nikko Utsunomiya Doro (except in winter)
- Nearest National RouteRoute 120
- Getting ThereNot Applicable
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressNot Applicable
- TelephoneJapan: (0278) 58-3923 International: +81 (278) 58-3923
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~currants/
- Contact NameKeio Suto, Sakae Suto