Tel: 0279-88-2311 >> Online Inquiry
Naraya is a traditional Japanese-style ryokan founded during the Meiji era in 1877. We are situated in Kusatsu Onsen, Gunma Prefecture an area famous for its natural hot springs. All of our guest rooms are Japanese-style featuring tatami mats. We have both indoor and outdoor onsen (hot springs) and two private onsen. We are located in the heart of Kusatsu Onsen, beside yubatake (hot spring field). Kusatsu is one of the most popular spa resorts in Japan. Local attractions include Yubatake (hot spring field), Kusatsu International Ski resort, hiking (Mt. Tengu, Mt. Shirane), golfing. Mt.Shirane with altitude of 2160m is about 30 minutes by car from Kusatsu. Yumiike and Yugama are also recommended for hiking. Both 30 mintues by car from Kusatsu.
- 宿泊施設の種類Onsen Ryokan
- 部屋タイプJapanese Only
- 一般客室情報There are 31 guest rooms. All are Japanese-style rooms with tatami mats. Yubatake can be seen from two of our guest rooms.
- 英語を話すスタッフ? Yes.Very basic English is spoken.
ルーム & 評価の詳細
- 客室料金 ￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥20,000 - ￥30,000
Dinner and breakfast are included in room rates below. Check-in is from 2pm and checkout is 10am. Free shuttle service provided to the terminal where the shuttle bus to Karuizawa (shinkansen station) departs. Onsen bath tax of 150yen per guest per night is charged separately.
- 最寄の駅Naganohara Kusatsu-guchi
- 駅からの所要About 25 minutes by bus
- 最寄駅への送迎サービス? Yes.Free shuttle service provided to the terminal where the shuttle bus to Karuizawa (shinkansen station) departs.
- 最寄の高速道路/インターチェンジ Kanetsu Expressway / Shibukawa Ikaho I.C.
- 最寄の国道Route #292 (via Route #353)
- 行き方By Train: About 2.5 hours from Ueno Station to Naganohara-kusatsuguchi Station by JR. About 25 minutes to Kusatsu Onsen by JR bus. By Bus: About 2 hours and 40 minutes from Shinjuku Station. About 5 hours and 50 minutes from Nagoya Station.
- Googleマップのリンク Click here for Google Map
- 活動Yubatake (hot spring field), Kusatsu International Ski resort, hiking (Mt. Tengu, Mt. Shirane), golfing. Mt.Shirane with altitude of 2160m is about 30 minutes by car from Kusatsu. Yumiike and Yugama are also recommended for hiking. Both 30 mintues by car from Kusatsu.
- 季節の行事Spring - Tour de Kusatsu Summer - Hiking in Kusatsu area, Kusatsu Thanksgiving Festival, Elementary School Sumo Matches Fall - MTB Festa Winter - Kusatsu Hinamatsuri Festival
- 温泉Various public onsen bathhouses, Sainokawara(outdoor bath). The famous onsen attraction "Yumomi" is performed at Yubatake.
設備 & サービス
- 食事を提供する Yes.We provide Japanese style dishes "Kaiseki" with local vegetables for dinner.
- 温泉 Yes.Three private baths. Communal baths. Open-air baths. Family baths are free of charge. Private baths are 1050yen.
- インターネット 該当なし
- ランドリー設備 該当なし
- ペット宿泊可 該当なし
- その他の設備 Banquet rooms, indoor/outdoor/private onsen, gallery, cafe, gift shop, parking lot, ping pong, game, vending machine. Amenities such as go, shogi(Japanese chess), mah-jong are available to rent from the reception.
- アドレス396 Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gumma 377-1711, Japan
- EメールSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.