Manza Onsen Hotel
Located in the beautiful mountains of Joshinetsu Kogen National Park, Manza Onsen Hotel is renowned for its variety of therapeutic hot springs, Japanese-style lodgings and delicious cuisine. Manza Onsen Hotel is open year round, with skiing facilities in the winter and beautiful nature trails in the summer. We offer a variety of nine type of onesns in which to relax after a long day on slopes, or to enjoy beautiful summer and autumn scenery.
- NameManza Onsen Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room Information-Manza Onsen Hotel offers a variety of room types. -Room charge is per person and includes dinner and breakfast. -Check in time is from 14:00 -Check out time is 10:30
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaManza
- Nearest Train StationManza Kazawaguchi
- Minutes from Station40 minutes by bus from Manza Kazawaguchi station.
- Pick up service available? .
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereNot Applicable
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- AddressManza Onsen, Tsumagoi-mura, Agatsuma-Gun, Gunma 377-1528 Japan
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.manza.co.jp/index.html
- Contact NameMr. Tajima