Tel: 0279-97-3131 >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Manza Onsen Hotel
Located in the beautiful mountains of Joshinetsu Kogen National Park, Manza Onsen Hotel is renowned for its variety of therapeutic hot springs, Japanese-style lodgings and delicious cuisine. Manza Onsen Hotel is open year round, with skiing facilities in the winter and beautiful nature trails in the summer. We offer a variety of nine type of onesns in which to relax after a long day on slopes, or to enjoy beautiful summer and autumn scenery.
- NameManza Onsen Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room Information-Manza Onsen Hotel offers a variety of room types. -Room charge is per person and includes dinner and breakfast. -Check in time is from 14:00 -Check out time is 10:30
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
- City / AreaManza
- Nearest Train StationManza Kazawaguchi
- Minutes from Station40 minutes by bus from Manza Kazawaguchi station.
- Pick up service available? .
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Not Applicable / Not Applicable
- Nearest National RouteNot Applicable
- Getting ThereNot Applicable
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsNot Applicable
- ActivitiesSkiing / Snowboard Onsen Hikking
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenNot Applicable
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided No.Restaurant and Dinning Hall offer breakfast buffets and dinner.
- Onsen Yes.Nine types of Onsens to enjoy
- Internet NO
- Laundry Facilities No
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Karaoke Lounge
- AddressManza Onsen, Tsumagoi-mura, Agatsuma-Gun, Gunma 377-1528 Japan
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.manza.co.jp/index.html
- Contact NameMr. Tajima