Tel: +81 279-88-5111 >> Online Inquiry
Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel
Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel is a European-style onsen resort hotel. Located at an elevation of 1200 meters, we are surrounded by a quiet forest and nature. Kusatsu Onsen is one of the most famous hot spring areas in Japan. Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel has features the "Kusatsu Big Bath" which is open 24-hours and also five types of private baths that can be reserved by guests. We offer Japanese style tatami (traditional straw mat) rooms, European style rooms, Combo rooms and Executive rooms.
- NameKusatsu Now Resort Hotel
- Type of AccommodationHotel
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationThe Hotel has 52 guest rooms, both Western and Japanese. We have a total of 154 comfortable guest rooms.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Available but depends on a day and time.
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese only.
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
￥10,000 - ￥20,000
￥20,000 - ￥30,000
Non-smoking Western-style guestroom can be requested. Please notify the hotel when booking. Onsen bath tax of 150 yen is charged per night per guest. Check-in is from 2pm.
- City / AreaKusatsu
- Nearest Train StationNaganohara Kusatsu-guchi
- Minutes from StationAbout 25 minutes by bus
- Pick up service available? Yes
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Kanetsu Expressway / Shibukawa Ikaho I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute #292 (via Route #353)
- Getting ThereAbout 2.5 hours from Ueno Station to Naganohara Kusatsu-guchi Station. About 25 minutes by bus from Naganohara Kusatsu-guchi Station.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsKusatsu Onsen is one of the most famous hot spring areas in Japan. There are various public onsen (no entrance fee) and large onsen facilities. Only 1 minute to the Kusatsu International Ski Resort by shuttle bus.
- ActivitiesSkiing, tennis, golf, ping pong and swimming.
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenSkiing, tennis, golf, ping pong and swimming.
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes
- Onsen Yes.Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel features the "Kusatsu Big Bath" which is open 24-hours and also five types of private baths that can be reserved by guests.
- Internet Yes.Available at "Internet lounge".
- Laundry Facilities Yes.We have two washing machines.
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities -Church -Tennis court -Golf course -Cycling -Kids room -Ski & Snowboard Rental Equipment -Shuttle Service from Tokyo
- Address750 Shirane, Kusatsu machi, Agatsuma gun, Gunma
- Telephone+81 279-88-5111
- Fax+81 279-88-5110
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.kusatsu-now.co.jp
- Contact NameMr.Kobayashi