Tel: (0279) 64-2255 (in Ja... >> Online Inquiry
Kashiwaya Ryokan is a traditional Japanese-style inn located at the entrance of Shima Spa (Shima Onsen). Shima Onsen is one of the most famous hot spring areas in Japan. The pleasant atmosphere, relaxing baths, and surrounding countryside make it a great place to visit and experience the real Japan. Kashiwaya Ryokan has three types of outdoor baths as well as one indoor bath, and a private bath that can be reserved by guests. All of our Japanese style tatami (traditional straw mat) rooms are kept clean, and while staying here you can enjoy delicious Japanese food. Surrounded by trees and mountains, Kashiwaya Ryokan is the perfect place to relax and forget about the stresses of daily life.
- NameKashiwaya Ryokan
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationType A Small : without toilet in room Type B Standard : with toilet in room Type C Large : with toilet in room
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaNakanojo Town
- Nearest Train StationNakanojo Station (JR Agatsuma line)
- Minutes from Station35minutes by bus bound for Shima-Onsen, Bus Stop “Seiryu-No-Yu”
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Kan-etsu Highway / Shibukawa-Ikaho I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 353
- Getting ThereBy train: TOKYO to TAKASAKI: About 50 minutes by SHINKANSEN (bound for NIIGATA or NAGANO). Then, from TAKASAKI to NAKANOJOU takes about 50 minutes by JR AGATSUMA line. From NAKANOJO to SHIMA SPA is about 35 minutes by bus. By car: TOKYO to SHIBUKAWA: About one hour by KANETSU express way. Then , from SHIBUKAWA to SHIMA SPA it is about 50 minutes via Route 353.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address3829 Shima Onsen, Nakanojo Town, Agatsuma , Gunma 377-0601
- Telephone(0279) 64-2255 (in Japan) +81 (279) 64-2255 (international)
- FaxNot Applicable
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.kashiwaya.org/e/
- Contact NameKashiwabara Masuo