Tel: (0278) 75-2828 (in Ja... >> Online Inquiry
Sorry, no Twitter feed at this time.
Chalet La Neige
At Chalet La Neige you can enjoy a colorful, beautifully landscaped garden with great mountain views and set amidst a quiet mountain forest. Guests can enjoy numerous outdoor activities such as rafting, kayaking, canyoning, golf, tennis and other sports in summer. We are located right at Houdaigi Ski Resort so winter is a great time to come. Stay with us and walk to the lift. The friendly staff will do their best to help you relax and enjoy your stay. Come visit us and enjoy the wonderful surroundings of Minakami.
- NameChalet La Neige
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationTotal 12 rooms (both Western & Japanese), all rooms have AC, TV and phone. Rooms do not have private baths, but there are two large communal baths guests can enjoy. It is possible to reserve the baths for groups or families on weekdays.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Some
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates ￥5,000 - ￥10,000
From 9500YEN per person per night. 1 night stay/1person including only breakfast 2 nights stay/1 person including dinner and 2 times breakfast
- City / AreaMinakami
- Nearest Train StationMinakami (Joetsu Line)
- Minutes from Station30 minutes by car
- Pick up service available? Yes.Pick up service is available if requested in advance.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Kanetsu / Minakami I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 17 & Route 291
- Getting ThereAbout 2 hours from Tokyo. Near great onsen, ski resorts and popular areas for outdoor sports during the green season. If you plan to use the bus from the station, get off at Kubo bus stop.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel HighlightsLocated in front of Hodaigi Ski Resort.
- ActivitiesWinter: Skiing/Snowboarding Summer: Hiking, Canyoning, Canoes, Rafting, Horse Back Riding, MTB Tours, Bungy Jumping, Golf
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenTakaragawa Onsen
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Western style breakfast and full-course evening meals are available for guests.
- Onsen NO,but onsen nearby, including the beautiful Takaragawa Onsen.
- Internet Not Applicable
- Laundry Facilities Not Available
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Not Applicable
- Address3831-7 Fujiwara, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma 379-1721
- Telephone(0278) 75-2828 (in Japan) +81 (278) 75-2828 (international)
- FaxFax (0278) 75-2387 (in Japan) +81 (278) 75-2387 (international)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://la-neige.com
- Contact NameMs. Hisako Yoshino