Tel: (0278) 75-2828 (in Ja...
Chalet La Neige
At Chalet La Neige you can enjoy a colorful, beautifully landscaped garden with great mountain views and set amidst a quiet mountain forest. Guests can enjoy numerous outdoor activities such as rafting, kayaking, canyoning, golf, tennis and other sports in summer. We are located right at Houdaigi Ski Resort so winter is a great time to come. Stay with us and walk to the lift. The friendly staff will do their best to help you relax and enjoy your stay. Come visit us and enjoy the wonderful surroundings of Minakami.
- NameChalet La Neige
- Type of AccommodationPension
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room InformationTotal 12 rooms (both Western & Japanese), all rooms have AC, TV and phone. Rooms do not have private baths, but there are two large communal baths guests can enjoy. It is possible to reserve the baths for groups or families on weekdays.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.Some
- Other Languages SpokenJapanese
- City / AreaMinakami
- Nearest Train StationMinakami (Joetsu Line)
- Minutes from Station30 minutes by car
- Pick up service available? Yes.Pick up service is available if requested in advance.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Kanetsu / Minakami I.C.
- Nearest National RouteRoute 17 & Route 291
- Getting ThereAbout 2 hours from Tokyo. Near great onsen, ski resorts and popular areas for outdoor sports during the green season. If you plan to use the bus from the station, get off at Kubo bus stop.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address3831-7 Fujiwara, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma 379-1721
- Telephone(0278) 75-2828 (in Japan) +81 (278) 75-2828 (international)
- FaxFax (0278) 75-2387 (in Japan) +81 (278) 75-2387 (international)
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://la-neige.com
- Contact NameMs. Hisako Yoshino