Tel: 0278-722811 >> Online Inquiry
Canyons Alpine Lodge
Cozy and comfortable rooms, excellent facilities and quality apres snow entertainment, just 90 minutes from Tokyo! Rooms from 4000 yen p/p, lift tickets from 2500 yen p/p. Alpine Lodge is situated in the mountain township of Minakami, one of Japan's premiere hot spring and ski resorts in the North of Gunma Prefecture. The lodge is primly located in the Yubiso area (valley of the hidden hot springs), which lies in the center of Minakami's 10 ski fields, with the closest field just 200 meters from the back door.
- NameCanyons Alpine Lodge
- Type of AccommodationBackpacker
- Room TypeJapanese / Western
- General Room Information2 berth room * 2 4 berth rooms * 4 6 berth rooms * 6 All rooms are very clean and have a high powered heater.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes
- Other Languages SpokenPortuguese, Japanese
Room & Rate Details
- Room Rates Under ￥5,000
Private 5000 yen per person Shared 4000 yen per person
- City / AreaMinakami
- Nearest Train StationMinakami Stn (normal train) OR JomoKogen Stn (Bullet train)
- Minutes from StationMinakami Stn 5 mins, JomoKogen Stn 20 mins
- Pick up service available? Yes.Please advise of pick up in advance.
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Kanetsu / Minakami I.C.
- Nearest National RouteR291 & R17
- Getting ThereTRAIN Joetsu Shinkansen from Tokyo or Ueno Stn. to JomoKogen Station. Approx 75 mins, 5000 yen. (1 way). Relay bus to Minakami Station, approx. 20 mins, 500 yen. Takasaki Line from Ueno to Takasaki Stn., then change to Joetsu Line to Minakami. Approx. 200 mins, 4000 yen. CAR From Tokyo Take the Kanetsu Expressway to Minakami I.C. ( Approx. 2 hours and 4000 yen in tolls.) From Niigata Take the Kanetsu Expressway to Minakami I.C. ( Approx. 2 hours and 4000 yen in tolls.)
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Travel Highlights10 ski areas and a variety of famous hot springs including Takaragawa Onsen, Japan's largest outdoor onsen.
- ActivitiesSnowshoe, back-country ski and snowboarding, ice climbing, ski and snowboard lessons.
- Seasonal HighlightsNot Applicable
- OnsenTakaragawa Onsen, Yubiso Onsen, Yunose Onsen, Minakami Onsen
Facilities & Services
- Meals Provided Yes.Meals available at the Alpine Cafe located on the first floor.
- Onsen Yes.Giant baths overlooking the river. (winter only)
- Internet Yes.Wireless connection in all rooms and communal computer available in lounge.
- Laundry Facilities Yes.Washer
- Pets Allowed Not Applicable
- Other Facilities Bar, wax room, lounge, communal kitchen, 300sq m deck, night club/movie theater.
- Address45 Yubiso, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma-ken, 379-1727
- Web sitehttp://lodge.canyons.jp
- Contact NameEnglish Reservations staff