Tel: 024-542-2134 >> Online Inquiry
Shin Matsuba Ryokan
Shin Matsuba Ryokan is a Japanese-style Inn with more than 90 years of history. Located in the heart of Iizuka Onsen site, only 3 minutes walk from the Iizuka Onsen Station, it has a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy 100% natural onsen, both indoor and outdoor. There is a private onsen too. The outdoor onsen which was installed in winter 2006 is not to be missed. Enjoying the snow, colored leaves and the water fall from the outdoor onsen is amazing. All of the indoor onsen are relaxing, facing the Surikamigawa River that runs through the heart of onsen area. Shin Matsuba Ryokan offers healthy cuisine such as the special ostrich (meat) course, sweet potato course and cactus course which is also not to be missed.
- 名Shin Matsuba Ryokan
- 部屋タイプJapanese Only
- 一般客室情報There are 17 guest rooms in total with the capacity of 70 guests. All rooms are of Japanese-style.
- 英語を話すスタッフ? Yes.The owner can speak a bit of English.
ルーム & 評価の詳細
- 客室料金 Under ￥5,000
￥5,000 - ￥10,000
All rooms are Japanese style. There are 17 guest rooms in total with the capacity of 70 guests. Meals are served in either your room or in the dining room. Bathing tax of 150yen is not included in the prices below. All meals are Japanese dishes.
- 最寄の駅Iizaka Onsen Station
- 駅からの所要About 3 minutes on foot
- 最寄駅への送迎サービス? 該当なし
- 最寄の高速道路/インターチェンジ Tohoku Jidoshado Expressway / Fukushima Iizaka interchange
- 最寄の国道Route 399
- 行き方By train: About 1.5 hours by a bullet train from Tokyo to Fukushima Station. From Fukushima Station take a local train and get off at Iizaka Onsen Station. By car: About 3.5 hours From Tokyo by Tohoku Jidoshado Expressway. Get off at Fukushima Iizaka interchange. About 6 minutes to Iizaka Onsen. From Iizaka Onsen Station, only 3 minutes on foot.
- Googleマップのリンク Click here for Google Map
- 旅行ハイライトAs Shin Matsuba Ryokan is located in the heart of Iizaka Onsen site, soaking in an onsen is not to be missed. Iizuka onsen has a history that dates back some 2000 years and is the largest onsen area in the northeastern Japan. Try "Sabako-yu", public onsen, and 8 other public onsen. A scenic roadway running near the onsen site is called "Fruite Line" where various fruit farms can be enjoyed.
- 活動Fishing, rafting, tennis, skiing, hiking, golf, soccer. Visit nearby tourist spots including Mt.Hanamiyama, a beautiful spot to view cherry blossoms in early spring and famous temples such as Ioji Temple and Nakano Fudo or the remains of Ootorijyo Castle.
- 温泉"Sabako-yu" public bath house, and 8 other public onsen bath houses.
設備 & サービス
- 食事を提供する Yes.Breakfast and dinner. Matsuba Ryokan offers healthy cuisine such as the special ostrich (meat)course, sweet potato course and cactus course which is also not to be missed.
- 温泉 Yes.There are 5 onsen baths, including private baths.
- インターネット 該当なし
- ランドリー設備 該当なし
- ペット宿泊可 該当なし
- その他の設備 Parking lot, Telephone/Fax Facilities, Towels
- アドレス2 Kiriyunokami, Yuno, Iizaka-machi, Fukushima-shi, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan 960-0211
- EメールSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- 担当者名Mr.Haga (the manager)