Shin Matsuba Ryokan
Shin Matsuba Ryokan is a Japanese-style Inn with more than 90 years of history. Located in the heart of Iizuka Onsen site, only 3 minutes walk from the Iizuka Onsen Station, it has a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy 100% natural onsen, both indoor and outdoor. There is a private onsen too. The outdoor onsen which was installed in winter 2006 is not to be missed. Enjoying the snow, colored leaves and the water fall from the outdoor onsen is amazing. All of the indoor onsen are relaxing, facing the Surikamigawa River that runs through the heart of onsen area. Shin Matsuba Ryokan offers healthy cuisine such as the special ostrich (meat) course, sweet potato course and cactus course which is also not to be missed.
- NameShin Matsuba Ryokan
- Type of AccommodationRyokan
- Room TypeJapanese Only
- General Room InformationThere are 17 guest rooms in total with the capacity of 70 guests. All rooms are of Japanese-style.
- English Speaking Staff? Yes.The owner can speak a bit of English.
- Other Languages SpokenNot Applicable
- City / AreaIizaka
- Nearest Train StationIizaka Onsen Station
- Minutes from StationAbout 3 minutes on foot
- Pick up service available? Not Applicable
- Nearest Expressway / Interchange Tohoku Jidoshado Expressway / Fukushima Iizaka interchange
- Nearest National RouteRoute 399
- Getting ThereBy train: About 1.5 hours by a bullet train from Tokyo to Fukushima Station. From Fukushima Station take a local train and get off at Iizaka Onsen Station. By car: About 3.5 hours From Tokyo by Tohoku Jidoshado Expressway. Get off at Fukushima Iizaka interchange. About 6 minutes to Iizaka Onsen. From Iizaka Onsen Station, only 3 minutes on foot.
- Google Map Link Click here for Google Map
- Address2 Kiriyunokami, Yuno, Iizaka-machi, Fukushima-shi, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan 960-0211
- EmailSend email messages, questions or bookings through the Online Booking Request Form below.
- Web sitehttp://www.chuokai-fukushima.or.jp/iizaka-spa/sinmatsuba/english
- Contact NameMr.Haga (the manager)